Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
In the previous releases i'll did it with not so much problems, but now i can't find the right npc in the mossy expanse....
Well, the right NPC for Brothel quest spawns in the first location. Mossy Expanse has low chance to give you Werewolf In heat. You can return and, if you travel for some time, nodes you already found will be gradually reloading new enemies, so eventually she'll appear. Better not to live Ironia before quest is done.

Reactions: LoneWolfen

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
Well, the right NPC for Brothel quest spawns in the first location. Mossy Expanse has low chance to give you Werewolf In heat. You can return and, if you travel for some time, nodes you already found will be gradually reloading new enemies, so eventually she'll appear. Better not to live Ironia before quest is done.
I think i've founded why... I was searching for the blonde werewolf, not for the werewolf in heat....
What a dumb.....

Reactions: WasteAway

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
I don't know wht to do else, i tried anything, and any tip but still can't find the rght npc......

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Jester Oral Grit Cum.png

NewwwwwwwwWWWWwwwwwww monthly! First, straight off: the android build is now a lot more usable, so if you've been having problems where it crashes on your phone, particularly in battle, it should be better now. There's also a bunch of performance enhancements and speedups of load times.

Big update game-wise, but for those here for the articles, we've got some new good stuff on that front too: the new Jester Oral art and scenes, Troja animation and a new quick encounter with her if you break your save file twice in a row, and the Slime Backshot animation! Also, Hiro's portraits are now fully animated, with brand new expressions and gestures, which is looking great!

There's also new sounds, new music, new ambient tracks, a new animated background, and a bunch of new scenes, and we've updated some older art.

To sum up the changes and additions to combat:

There's a few new powerful perks (that are received when you select the class - old saves will have them retroactively), some new spells and abilities, some small changes to how mana works, and some really nice buffs to a Magic-focused or Magic-hybrid playstyle. There's also some changes that impact physical attacks - reductions in knockback and armor sundering, as well as Enemy Armor and enemy changes that change up strategies, as well as double attacking in Berserk and Blitz stances and various tweaks around a bunch of skills a swell. There's also a few new physical skills as well. A bunch of the fixes that apparently happened this month (so much has been done I kinda lost track!) are going to have a pretty strong effect on combat, with buff skills properly working, Charisma properly affecting seduction, and disarming and grip working correctly.

There's also a ton of little adjustments, QoL improvements, and fixes. It's another big'un. Oh, and there's some neat easter eggs and little personal touches to find.

Work is still continuing on the AI - once it's done, we'll have to make sure it doesn't make the game too hard. The main focus is going to be on enemies having individualized AI so that you can feel their personalities through their actions, and that should mean that they act less than "optimally"... but we'll keep an eye on it. There's already been AI changes and improvements, but the final step is the big one - if we don't have a devlog this month about its success, we'll have one about its failure.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I have no idea what is Paladin's Stalwart perk, though. Stalwart is an adjective for having 7 Endurance, not something in the list of perks.

Sintonir

Jul 13, 2021
I have no idea what is Paladin's Stalwart perk, though. Stalwart is an adjective for having 7 Endurance, not something in the list of perks.
It's in the changelog, a new perk to compensate for lower Charisma, gives +2 charisma when not used for sex

Lexicon_Studio

Oct 10, 2023
Beautiful futa art that feels very storybook/fairytale-eske. The content and updates make the patreon sub worth it in my mind. I'm trying to think of what I don't like about this game a drawing a blank. Will be eagerly anticipating updates.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes