Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Well, since some enemies show their dong normally, I don't think he can completely avoid the good time. :BootyTime:
You can avoid this by only fighting enemies that wear clothes, so avoid the Weresluts, Wasps, Urka, Demon King (Or kill her in one turn) and so on.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Haven't played this game for a long time, so the question is: how in the fuck should i use Full Nelson now? Where is my most needed button?
Now it's only available from Offensive, so you actually have to attack first and then you have this button. Idk what's the purpose of this.

Also now you can't use magic without particular perk.

And you can't fight ordinary Naga if you don't take a torch with you in one hand. She ambushes you. And you get paralyzed by Spider and Naga if you fight them without torch (for some reason heated buttplug reduces the duration of paralysation from 3 to 2...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TalRash4 and Twiton

tautvydassfs

Jan 13, 2018
  1. Did you even read the title of this game?
  2. Did you bother to skim over the description of this game in the first post?
  3. Did you think about investigating the Genre spoiler (regarding netorare{ntr}) in the first post?
  4. Did you review the tags (regarding netorare{ntr}) clearly listed in the header of each page of this thread?
  5. Do you honestly think this game is for you, based upon your question?
From the very basic information you are asking in your question - The same answer you give to my five questions apply to your single question.
Bro chill, u gave me too much pressure from reading all that.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Sintonir

Jul 13, 2021
Ok, serious question. Someone already asked that one, but answer didn't help me - or I just didn't find a helpful answer.
Angel fight has a "dominated" outcome. However I don't see any way to reach it, I can't grab her, can't trip her, can't convince her to act by herself. Can anyone point out how to do it? Or is it impossible for now?

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Ok, serious question. Someone already asked that one, but answer didn't help me - or I just didn't find a helpful answer.
Angel fight has a "dominated" outcome. However I don't see any way to reach it, I can't grab her, can't trip her, can't convince her to act by herself. Can anyone point out how to do it? Or is it impossible for now?
You should be able to entice her to grab you by seducing her and then laying down to get her to get her into a position where you can reversal her, but im not too sure if that works on her but I do know I have dominated her before so it is possible

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I can only imagine all of the poor folk new to this game that got snagged by the mimic on their first couple of runs.
Now you can get a mimic when just being diligent enough to use a lockpick on a chest like the game suggests you. It really is treacherous.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I think it's general thing with female enemies for now that they have an outcome you can't achieve.

• Sad

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
It isn't the Pacifist ending where you lie down, she sits on your face and the encounter ends?

Sintonir

Jul 13, 2021
It isn't the Pacifist ending where you lie down, she sits on your face and the encounter ends?
Actually, this seems to be the outcome - the final outcome of the fight lights up when it is reached. Thanks.
For a moment thought it was wrong because there is another pacifist ending, where you just don't attack her and after a couple of turns(not sure - somehow I can't trigger it now?) she decides to stop the fight, and that one actually labeled pacifist.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes