PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 3098323

Hayoooo! New weekly!

Had a fairly hellish week - very bad family news, waylaid by our booster shots, bit of food poisoning - fun stuff. We'd actually made some nice improvements to food to finalize that system, but we rolled back the changes for now because they're not complete yet. For now, what we've got is the first close-up shots of various character's rigid meatpoles for your (and Hiro's) viewing experience. We have the designs laid out for all of them now, and we're going through and getting them ready for primetime whenever Alis feels like Detailing Cocks. Hopefully that effort pays off... in the end~ Right now we've got the companions, the nurse's strapon, the innkeep, slime, werewolf, and dullahan!

Next up we've got the Ettin Anal Animation and maybe that Food stuff I had percolating - and, if I can get my feet back under me, possibly more Spider and/or Urka content as well!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Poor elf boy is getting shafted.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lupa is in Brothel, i think you need to do brothel madam quests? Can't remember fully either.
Bob69 Whose cock is that snowball at the tip? :LUL: It made me crack up
When you have it in full picture mode move the mouse to see the file names. Thats the nurse.

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
im on the part of the brothal quests where i have to find the origin of the werewolf menace but didnt say where lol

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
BTW, before an update, Urka's cock was the same length as the Demon King's, but was girthier. This was changed, but for a time Urka rivalled the Demon King for 'Cock that slays Heroes'. Poor Demon King felt inadequate ;-;

thafutafanatic

Jan 2, 2020
DemonKingCowgirlb.jpg
A couple of things I have been wondering for a while but haven't been able to figure out:

1.) How do you get the cowgirl scene (image attached) with the Demon King? I feel like I've tried all the option other than the ones you have to be a virgin for, so maybe that's it?

2.) Quite a while back, it was mentioned in an update that autofellatio was added in combat. Did this actually ever happen, because I can't find any way to initiate it if it is? The only autofellatio scene I know of is the one you can get at camp if your dexterity is high enough.

Hint17

May 11, 2022
1.) How do you get the cowgirl scene (image attached) with the Demon King? I feel like I've tried all the option other than the ones you have to be a virgin for, so maybe that's it?
this is the most common outcome of the battle if mc is fully virgin.
however there could be some other specific conditions as well.

Reactions: thafutafanatic

thafutafanatic

Jan 2, 2020
this is the most common outcome of the battle if mc is fully virgin.
however there could be some other specific conditions as well.
I decided to start a new game and go straight to the Demon King encounter (adventure mode). None of the virgin options resulted in the cowgirl position I posted, unfortunately. Oral, standing reverse cowgirl, etc., but not the one I was looking for.
I can't figure this one out for the life of me.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Maybe it works like a cat, if they can get their head through something, the rest will follow.
Nah. You need a perk to take it without getting rekt. Clearly Hiro uses his magical powers to change the laws the physics within his body. How else could he take some of those dongs and still wants normally? :WeSmart:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Nah. You need a perk to take it without getting rekt. Clearly Hiro uses his magical powers to change the laws the physics within his body. How else could he take some of those dongs and still wants normally? :WeSmart:
Super sluttery of Hiro knows no bounds of material reality.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.38.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes