Jul 29, 2019
Am I stupid? I overwrote the v0.3.38.3 .jar into a v0.3.38.0 install of the game, just like the installation guide says to do, but when I try to run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe nothing happens. No error message, it just straight up doesn't run.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
are there actual futas in the game? All I see is shemales.
Yeah, most of the characters are futa.
Am I stupid? I overwrote the v0.3.38.3 .jar into a v0.3.38.0 install of the game, just like the installation guide says to do, but when I try to run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe nothing happens. No error message, it just straight up doesn't run.
Try a fresh download. That worked for me when I had a starting issue.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, most of the characters are futa.

Try a fresh download. That worked for me when I had a starting issue.
why is there no option to fuck vagingas when i defeat enemies but i can fuck their ass, also i dont see any vaginas in the art

Last edited:

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Open Quickedit then create new folder TOA saves
Back to the game tap on this icon to move your save to the TOA saves you created
open Quickedit and go the file tap on the save.json file edit what you want then tap on the save icon
back to the game tap on import in empty save slot and then choose the savejson you edited in TOA file
Thank you for the help

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Oh my god, it's happening again!
CODE RED, IMMINENT SHITSTORM INCOMING, ABANDON THREAD!
D̵͖̗̲̙̊͒͆̋Ǫ̸̨̛͈̞̼̮̲̭͉̰͕͍̲͚̻͇̠ ̷̧̨͈̪̩̠̜̭̹̟̟̳̉́̈́̎͋̋̒͌͂͘̚N̶̺̄̍̅̾͗̎͐̈́͌̐͂̉̈́͝Ò̵̢̠̠̲̼͙̻͉̰̲̪̗͓͍̄̍̀͒̕T̶̗͚̪̥̠͉̼̲̰͎̃̀̔́͂̿͛̓̆̿̔͐̄͘͠͠͠ ̷̧̢̨͖͕̯͚͇̲̰͓̉͜Ŗ̷̛͈̩͍̂́̄̒̾̀͒͊̆̉̏̈́́̚Ȩ̸̼̞͚͇̦̞̼̝̠̼̘̣̺̋͋̀͊͒̋̊̈̍̀͒̃͂̃̀̕ͅS̵̡̬͔̜̣͉̭̮̥̙̖̜̳͍̙͔̞͂̾I̴̛̦̅͋͛͊̓S̶̝̤͖̹̳̙̲͓͐̏̈́̓̾̽͂̾͒̄̀͊̍̀̕T̴̡̨̬̟̰̹͈̥̻̞̬̬̹͚̦͇̎̈́̌̅̑̍̊̍̄̓̅̚͠͝ͅ,̴̫̜̣̱̿̿̽̇͛̀̒́̚̚͠ ̵̣̞͉̝̙̘̃̎̋͆̐͂͋̔̈́̉̋̃̓̓̓̇̕͜Ę̴̠̻͉͖̪͎̝̻̉͒͘͜M̴̨̨̢̛̛̼͓͔͖̟͐͒̑̉̈̂̅́͂͌͝B̴̡̥̦̺̝̩͕͍̹̠̯͗̈́̔̃̇̊̋̀̕͘͘R̷̤̯͓̩̱̫̈́͑̕Ȃ̶̢̝̰̲͙̯̞͗̾C̶̮̩̟̖̥̤̳̠̯̬̟̺̙̟͗͋̽̉̅̍͆͐̈́̾̐͌́̔̕͘͝ͅĖ̴͎̳̺̹̆̃͑͘͝ ̸̡̧̯͔̪͚͍͖̻͇͍̭̗̜̳̰̆̍Ģ̵̝̞̮̮̮͓̼̺̳̉̓̓̾̓͜R̴͇͍̦̻̝̫̘̝͖̝̹̞̞̱͔̊̀̄̓̊̇̈́̈̎͝͠A̵̡͍͕͎̦͖͖͙͇̓́͐͑̉͝͠Ǹ̴̢̨̰̯̼͚̠̠͍̬̤̻͌̿̈̚D̸̛̙̬̟̣̺̰̽̿̔͐̑̑̓̈́̆͊͗̾̚F̵̢̨̛̳͕̲͔̱̪̲̗̘̻͇̓̄͒͑̐̈́̈́̀͌̽͘͜ͅA̷͉͇̐̓̋̑̈́̎̇̎̿̏̄́T̵̻̼̺͈͗̒͊͘͜͝Ḩ̷̨̛̛͉̦͈̘̘̭̠̙̫͔͔̮̣͊̍̈́̑̋̾̑̒̀͌̚͜È̵̛̫̹̥̳̟̗̣̞̲͎̳̹̇͛̀́̊̀͆̌̃͊͂͊̓̈ͅR̶̢̫̯̗̗̱̽͜ ̵̨̨̜̲̘̤̻̼̠̠̗̙̭͚̫͍̑̈́̄̅͜͠͝Ǹ̵̨̳̜̈́̽̓̿͐́̀͜͠U̵̢̡̘̜̙̙̗͖͖͎̲̲̺͍͔̹̓̎̀́̕͠R̶͚̪͔̯͙̔͠G̴̗̜̘̦̗̦͎͕̥̊̓̆̏͋̆̚L̴̢̞̲̤̗͇̟͙͚̥͐̒̾́̅̃̈̎̽̆͌̄͐̚͠ͅE̴̞̫̓͒̾́͂̈́̅̅̽̅͒̓̒͐͝'̵̧̪̬̐̈́͋̑́̀̈̈́͛͊̍̉̚͝S̶̫̖̬̫̫̘̗͇̝̗̦̟̜̑́͗̎̎͒̚͘͝ ̷̡̲̪̣͈͕̦̟͉̬̺̦̗͖̻̆͂̽̀̓͜T̸̨̻̜̺̪̯̆̈́̄̽̌͆̾͐̈́͑̑͛͋̕͝R̶̢̛̗̱͎̜̝̈́̿́̓̅͐̑̓̈̅̔̈́̔̐̚͝Ủ̸̜̋͋̀̏̄̆͘͠T̸̡̩̝͚̣͎̥̪͓̯͕̖̗̰̬̅̔̇̿̐̉̄̊͒̈́̐͆ͅḤ̸̈̓͛͑̉̐͑̎̏̚͝͠͝

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020
will the devs ever add women to the game other than gadgeteer?
not judging but i think futas are a bit gay
If you knew what you were going to eat, why you play it? XD images23.jpg

From what I saw there are few.
ahh....I think you haven't played the game enough or who knows.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes