Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
now all it's left is kylira's "cock" scene
I've already replayed her quests on a new save, tried to send her to the brothel, asked her to join me, played the whole story mode again... nowhere to be found so far and honestly I've never seen hiro sucking kylira before
Isn't that from the inn scenes? Im pretty sure you can choose to suck her off there

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Isn't that from the inn scenes? Im pretty sure you can choose to suck her off there
just got it, thx
I've selected all possible options including the one you invite the inn keeper during her quest but the scene never showed up, I didn't knew I had to ask kylira to take the lead multiple times so she would acutally become more dominant which was required for the scene to pop

Jul 4, 2017
A good amount, but it's usually rewarded for having high stats or winning combat encounters. If you wanna see it, you have to plan ahead. (Such as Alma having a high Magic stat requirement for dominating her)
thanks , good then better grinding first before fighting anyone? I love Male on Futa glad to find some even if i don`t like it in reverse much i can tolerate it for the price

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
thanks , good then better grinding first before fighting anyone? I love Male on Futa glad to find some even if i don`t like it in reverse much i can tolerate it for the price
I'd recommend training in the Ironia area against the random encounters and at the arena, especially to get the Domination outcomes, before moving into the Mossy Expanse.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017
New Ettin, New Alma, new Urka, next new Brigand where rapes you and forces you to be her wife and impregnates you. One day it will come. Literally.

Jul 4, 2017
The main character is male. Identifies as male. And will attempt to be gentlemanly most of the time. And sure, crossdressing does not automatically make one gay. That said, if your thoughts are that "Futa on Male" is not gay, I got news for you... in this month of June.
Thank you someone that is honest

Jul 4, 2017
Would be cool to have a list of how to get some scenes updated I tried to top werewolf but even defeating her always result on getting Hiro rammed

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes