Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I decided to start a new game and go straight to the Demon King encounter (adventure mode). None of the virgin options resulted in the cowgirl position I posted, unfortunately. Oral, standing reverse cowgirl, etc., but not the one I was looking for.
I can't figure this one out for the life of me.
I think it's a unique scene for when you wear the chastity cage and you lose to demon king, then just let her fuck you in the ass.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
can someone explain what being overloaded on equipment does? I dont find it in the tutorial or help section of the game
thanks
Your stamina regenerates slower the higher your penalty gets. Which means you may want to use lighter armor or invest in Endurance.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Do we have a chance to play as a dominant male character?
Yes. You can be dominant with several characters you encounter, but some are Bottom/Switch only. You can not dominate the Dark Knight for instance, except for an oversight IIRC.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Thank you someone that is honest
I mean, I don't know if Hiro acts gentlemanly, but my impression is not one like that. Mainly because I always remember the beginning of the story mode where they can't make eggs. Although, honestly, if you're fine with femboys you'll be fine.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes