broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah i encountered 1 crash myself, this was of course after a long play through though. It was just a typical random type crash that is triggered by various crap. Nothing serious and probly wont happen too often.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Are all the currently available scenes listed under "Pervert" on the main menu? Also, is there any other content in the game? Or is that it? Other than those listed under the Pervert menu, is there anything else sex wise in the game? If there is, no clue how to get it :FeelsBadMan:
Pervert is stuff you have come across.

List would be(no idea if some of this shows up or not on it):
Wolf girl
Ghost
Orc
Angel
Harpy
Adventurer
Elf
Brigand
Centaur/unicorn
Ogre
Naga
Spider lady
Brothel Mistress
Traveling merchant
Innkeeper
Bunny
Golem
Goblin
Dryad
Drow
Maybe some others

Reactions: H.ERO

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
I think the new crashes are due to memory leaks introduced with the whole new map sprites and stuff.

Thanks Java.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Not the game for me, I'm more about fucking asses than getting fucked in the ass. I'll wait to see if the dev adds some more "dominant" scenes and check it again. Little loli-trap dominating bitches would be more palatable for me.
i.. honstly doubt your going see much of it? if i remember right these people mostly write about being raped by futas i think only time they ever made a non futa rape was about dragon boy trap who power button rape a knight

Arkaykami

Oct 3, 2017
i.. honstly doubt your going see much of it? if i remember right these people mostly write about being raped by futas i think only time they ever made a non futa rape was about dragon boy trap who power button rape a knight
I do remember a post were they said that they would add stuff where you could dominate. And you can dominate in combat, just not everyone and there is no art for that yet

krash

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the witchs cabin event to proc for the town crier quest? I went there with the gem in my inventory but nothing seems to be happening.

Reactions: 6324

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
you can dominate in combat, just not everyone and there is no art for that yet
It's not just lacking art, it has no effects in battle or after-battle dialogue. The grapple system itself is also annoying and more likely to bleed out then give you time to fuck them, the easiest way I've found is knocking down the Adventurer while being erect, being in power-stance, then fucking him during his doggy-style stance before he gets back up.

The ones that you can fuck are humanoids like Harpy and Spider-Girl but without exotic lower bodies such as the Centaur
someone has the image brothel madame?
You can open the game's .jar with 7-zip and extract it yourself, among others.

Last edited:

Arkaykami

Oct 3, 2017
It's not just lacking art, it has no effects in battle or after-battle dialogue. The grapple system itself is also annoying and more likely to bleed out then give you time to fuck them, the easiest way I've found is knocking down the Adventurer while being erect, being in power-stance, then fucking him during his doggy-style stance before he gets back up.

The ones that you can fuck are humanoids like Harpy and Spider-Girl but without exotic lower bodies such as the Centaur
Actually, all you need is taunt 3 to 4 times to get yourself erect, then make them loose their footing and when you are in an offensive stance with them on the ground, you can either facefuck them or grapple them. facefuck is straight forward enough, but when you grapple you have to grapple a few times to get the prompt to penetrate, with it you can go into misionary or flip them and penetrate. You cant do that to all enemies and some enemies will give you a hard time once in a while, but thats pretty much it, i havent tried the doggy styled one, ill try it next.
The game does lack artwork, battle effects and after battle dialogue, but other than that you can rape enemies, even though most of them will actually let you rape them once you get into position

toathrowaway

Jan 2, 2018
tfw 1.26 is still broken on android and won't boot, anyone with Patreon access know if 1.27 fixed either that or the OpenGL 2.0 requirement problem yet?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes