DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017

They fixed the Framebuffer memory leak in 1.26.4
I would REALLY want this, since it makes the game unplayable for me after 7 minutes of playing.
Otherwise, I do agree with you @MystZER0 the game is rather sparce.

You want to know a real kicker though? The 1.26.4 update came out litterally 30 minutes after the Mega link included the Win64 version, thats a feelsbadman.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
So on 8chan the changelog for 1.26.2 said
-Added a few Brothel Madame scenes!
- Can now give service in the Brothel twenty times
I could only service ten times and pass starting to work there and a very brief mention for some of the job(s)
I haven't seen anything for the brothel mistress.
So are the scenes and chances coming over the course of the 1.26 updates or is this just misinformation?

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
So on 8chan the changelog for 1.26.2 said
-Added a few Brothel Madame scenes!
- Can now give service in the Brothel twenty times
I could only service ten times and pass starting to work there and a very brief mention for some of the job(s)
I haven't seen anything for the brothel mistress.
So are the scenes and chances coming over the course of the 1.26 updates or is this just misinformation?
I think it refers to the "talk about her" or something option. If you point out how her chair creaked when she sat on it, the whole scene can lead you to a bunch of different out comes.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
I think it refers to the "talk about her" or something option. If you point out how her chair creaked when she sat on it, the whole scene can lead you to a bunch of different out comes.

Is there and if not would anybody be interested in a scene guide?

Last edited:

carlosmayo

Jul 15, 2017
Editing the save files doesn't stick , anyone found a solution ? I enjoy changing things to see all the different encounter options and cheating.

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
take this bucket of all my yes. i simply adore traps

Editing the save files doesn't stick , anyone found a solution ? I enjoy changing things to see all the different encounter options and cheating.
quick save and then do a regular save then edit(quicksave, save, save0 and maybe save 1) then either continue or load(no idea if this needs to be said but the save menu at least for me only shows up in game)

Reactions: carlosmayo

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
any1 know how i can beat that orga
Pretty tough on story mode. While playing on create a character you can level up with the full map faster. If you scout before you go you may get a scene where you can ambush or steal their weapon to even the odds slightly.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes