Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Forage is only worth to pick late. You can just get extra gold from doing the quest. I played this game lots now tbh. Most broken build without a doubt is going for Thief with max agility, high str high end. You just demolish everything in your way period.

stigedidoo

Jul 5, 2017
There are only a handful of achievements currently in the game, one is to beat a certain monster at xiao mountain, other was something about retaining virginity <= probably impossible.
The other achievement you're talking about is beating the monster at Xiao mountain while you're still a virgin, certainly not impossible, just takes a lot of save scumming.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
How do you actually earn achievements ?
I beat the boss and I still don't have the acheivement.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
How do you actually earn achievements ?
I beat the boss and I still don't have the acheivement.
Just checked my old save file, i have 2 achievements, one is called Bounty hunter, assuming its the quest to hunt down the guy for the brothel mistress. and other is the Fallen Goddess, I'm not 100% sure how i completely got it, just remembered it was about defeating the monster at mount xiuh,
there is a third called Pure hero, which is basically the same as the Fallen goddess just doing so while being a virgin.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Just checked my old save file, i have 2 achievements, one is called Bounty hunter, assuming its the quest to hunt down the guy for the brothel mistress. and other is the Fallen Goddess, I'm not 100% sure how i completely got it, just remembered it was about defeating the monster at mount xiuh,
there is a third called Pure hero, which is basically the same as the Fallen goddess just doing so while being a virgin.
Maybe it's a bug then, I definitly beaten the final boss but I don't have the achievement.

Xer

Jun 21, 2017
Great game, although I wish they'd have an option to switch to 3rd person. Still hot.

Also you can easily cheese the character creation with cheat engine.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Great game, although I wish they'd have an option to switch to 3rd person. Still hot.

Also you can easily cheese the character creation with cheat engine.
You also can change the savefile itself and have everything you want.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
Is there a new update now? Seems to be one every saturday.
No update yet, majalis usually releases them weekly yes but usually every 7th, e.g 7th, 14th, 21st etc. so most likely wont be one until next monday, ofcourse its not holy, just usually every week, give or take a few days

Reactions: Badthrow123

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No update yet, majalis usually releases them weekly yes but usually every 7th, e.g 7th, 14th, 21st etc. so most likely wont be one until next monday, ofcourse its not holy, just usually every week, give or take a few days
They do their weekly releases every saturday. Last release (0.2.0.0) was a monthly release, and that's why it came out on a monday/tuesday

aki dartsu

May 16, 2017
Does getting egged by the mermaid or goblin have any purpose or effect in the game?
If you get fucked by certain enemys after you can get pregnant and then wait to birth them. I know specifically with the goblin if you are fucked by a centaur or werebitch you can give birth to a cross-goblin

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Whoever is in charge of this game needs to fix the wrestle glitch. Seriously after long battles i always seem to get this error where the enemy grapples me endlessly after getting stuck. Like instead of resting they rest 1 time and then choke or something and never climax or penetrate. Just gets stuck that way. It's not a frequent bug but it happens more often after really long battles.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
guess who finally got a new gaming desktop and can use java 8+!

i might be able to play this game now, assuming no errors come up. ^_^

edit: oh and a vastly faster internet connection. yeah...i've been enjoying the results of us moving not long ago quite a bit. :)

and...it works with no errors upon launching the game.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes