Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
In the world map, having high perception saves you from traps most of the time, so if you have high perception, you're good. Or you can edit your save file ,that works as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You can also use the "scout" button to raise the scouting score, if you raise it to four by scouting over a few turns you can avoid traps in exchange for food. In combination with save-scumming, you can use this to save virginity even if you lose all your food.

Reactions: grasshopper

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
anyone else having some problems with saving? ill save game and when i die i try to continue with the save but it starts from the beginning
Are you using continue?
If you save and lose, just reload the save, if you use continue it starts over
(I think. Something like that)

Yeah, usualy I don't care about them, but this time I'm doing virgin run. So, it is (was) problem. But anyway, I've resolved it, by increasing scouting level.
Ah, that is another issue, yeah.
The map randomness can be a real pain in the ass sometimes (literally).

Reactions: AlienAnal

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Are you using continue?
If you save and lose, just reload the save, if you use continue it starts over
(I think. Something like that)

Ah, that is another issue, yeah.
The map randomness can be a real pain in the ass sometimes (literally).
oj allright thanks ^^

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
one of the best games what i have try so much to do in there and many species there cant wait for more updates :D

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
is there a way to cheat in android version e.g increasing all the stats?
It seems like cheatengine works but requires access to a PC or root. Save editing may work but I think you also need root to even find the saves. Sadly, my phone has no root and I have no access to a PC for now.

Reactions: Kilo657

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
It seems like cheatengine works but requires access to a PC or root. Save editing may work but I think you also need root to even find the saves. Sadly, my phone has no root and I have no access to a PC for now.
yeah i figured just wondering if there were a way to do so without root

Dec 5, 2017
If they weren't futas this game would make much sense. Says it right there in the title, "Tales of
Androgyny." If you're not here to see some girly boy get fucked then I think you picked the wrong game.
I miss male characters, I mean real men, Trudy fucks Hiro, but to me he's a trap (or ladyboy, etc.), not a man. I don't complain about the futas, but sometimes I wanted a real man fucking Hiro, like in the innekeeper branch.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
If they weren't futas this game would make much sense. Says it right there in the title, "Tales of
Androgyny." If you're not here to see some girly boy get fucked then I think you picked the wrong game.
Funny when you put it that way...

There isn't really any futa in the game.
The closest thing could be the Mermaid; and is not really one.
Then, "Androgyny" doesn't strictly means being feminine or masculine, it's in-between, tho it technically means having characteristics of both sexes.
And while the game has a preferred "public" of players having his Hiro fucked silly, it's not all about it (could be the contrary, or even being a "virgin" player).

(not trying to argue with you, just making an observation :D )

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I miss male characters, I mean real men, Trudy fucks Hiro, but to me he's a trap (or ladyboy, etc.), not a man. I don't complain about the futas, but sometimes I wanted a real man fucking Hiro, like in the innekeeper branch.
You can change it in the options.
The "futa" box toggles on-off the option. (currently, it changes the Innkeeper, the Ogre, and the Centaurs. I'm not sure about teh random "take a whomp" map encounters or the Town pick-ups)

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Funny when you put it that way...

There isn't really any futa in the game.
The closest thing could be the Mermaid; and is not really one.
Then, "Androgyny" doesn't strictly means being feminine or masculine, it's in-between, tho it technically means having characteristics of both sexes.
And while the game has a preferred "public" of players having his Hiro fucked silly, it's not all about it (could be the contrary, or even being a "virgin" player).

(not trying to argue with you, just making an observation :D )
Either way it is a trap getting boned which is the point of the game. I don't see why it matters if it is male or futa doing the boning. Fickle though people may be dick is dick at the end of the day. :FeelsBadMan:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Try dungeons and prisoners (dead game) or there was another one that was translated that was similar to this where you play a blonde female and that was completed. If I had access to my PC i would know the title. I'm sure hgg would know it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes