AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
that dullahan can you be girlfriend yet in this version? that option cant be clicked yet or im missing something
" yeah my characters cock is free" xD

srx47

May 8, 2018
Story mode is stucked you cant move further....
Code:
Change-Log: 0.2.05.1
- The game now plays in a sort of extended game over state, and there is currently no way to get a game over from this state (but there will be)

Wave8less

Apr 22, 2018
I'm able to transfer my save files from an older version to the latest version, but the pervert screen (CG gallery) seems to reset because it was empty in the latest version (not sure if this is supposed to happen or if the gallery was supposed to transfer as well). Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to transfer the CG scenes that have already been unlocked to the latest version or would I have to fight the same enemies again to unlock the CG scenes (some of which I cannot fight anymore)?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Either way it is a trap getting boned which is the point of the game. I don't see why it matters if it is male or futa doing the boning. Fickle though people may be dick is dick at the end of the day. :FeelsBadMan:
Couldn't agree more!
Personally, if I want to be the dom, I look for other game. Like, pretty much any other game :p

Apparently, it matter if it's futa or male for some.
On one side, there's a sort of fetish of being forced to "gay sex" (note how some monster descriptions are specific to that), and -again- apparently "gay sex" it's a masculine character boning another (tho it gets confusing in the middle about real gender and actual looks).
On another aspect, it matters for gynephilic/ambiphylic players.
For example, personally, I prefer female/feminine characters getting/doing the boning, since I find femininity more attractive.
I won't have a problem with some masculine-looking characters boning around, as long as there are some feminine. I don't see the problem with "gay sex", but I guess I can be called "ambyphilic" for fapping matters (tho, being bisexual myself in real life, I like my guys to look like guys, and girls to look like girls)

that dullahan can you be girlfriend yet in this version? that option cant be clicked yet or im missing something
" yeah my characters cock is free" XD
Note, it's more "functional cock" rather than "free".
If the Warlock made you impotent, it has the same effect than the cage. While still "free", it's not functional.

Code:
Change-Log: 0.2.05.1
- The game now plays in a sort of extended game over state, and there is currently no way to get a game over from this state (but there will be)
He's talking about Story mode, not the new "game over state-like".

Story mode it's unfinished. Actually, it's just bare bones, not really worth playing (except for the descriptions that are different). Very limited content, and yes, you can't advance much.

Game-over mode it's being worked.
Basically, if you get a specific game-over, you can play that game over undefinitely (in the centaur's case, you're prompted to their camp, and you can only get fucked by them, effectively playing the game over becoming a mare).

I'm able to transfer my save files from an older version to the latest version, but the pervert screen (CG gallery) seems to reset because it was empty in the latest version (not sure if this is supposed to happen or if the gallery was supposed to transfer as well). Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to transfer the CG scenes that have already been unlocked to the latest version or would I have to fight the same enemies again to unlock the CG scenes (some of which I cannot fight anymore)?
You can use the old saves, but as you noted, it doesn't works properly.
The main saving file (called profile) it's the one the takes note of your encounters, CGs, details etc. (or something like that).
Problem is, if you use an old profile, you might get some game issues with the updates.
What you can do it's to use a old save (regular) to save time. You'll be better equipped, have more levels, and you can breeze thru all encounters.
One thing I do is to keep a game save of my character on the middle of the map, fully geared/skilled.
When there's an update, I use that save, which lets me move fast to whatever new content is added to check it up.

Wave8less

Apr 22, 2018
The main saving file (called profile) it's the one the takes note of your encounters, CGs, details etc. (or something like that).
Problem is, if you use an old profile, you might get some game issues with the updates.
What you can do it's to use a old save (regular) to save time. You'll be better equipped, have more levels, and you can breeze thru all encounters.
One thing I do is to keep a game save of my character on the middle of the map, fully geared/skilled.
When there's an update, I use that save, which lets me move fast to whatever new content is added to check it up.
Thanks for your reply, Fuzzcat. Yeah, when I tried transferring my old profile I kept getting an error and couldn't open the game. Since I can't transfer my old profile and can only use an old save (regular), I guess that means I can no longer get the encounter, CGs for certain one-time encounters (ex: Warlock, Trudy, Spider) to appear in the "Pervert" screen?

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Couldn't agree more!
Personally, if I want to be the dom, I look for other game. Like, pretty much any other game :p

On one side, there's a sort of fetish of being forced to "gay sex" (note how some monster descriptions are specific to that), and -again- apparently "gay sex" it's a masculine character boning another (tho it gets confusing in the middle about real gender and actual looks).
For example, personally, I prefer female/feminine characters getting/doing the boning, since I find femininity more attractive.
I won't have a problem with some masculine-looking characters boning around, as long as there are some feminine. I don't see the problem with "gay sex", but I guess I can be called "ambyphilic" for fapping matters (tho, being bisexual myself in real life, I like my guys to look like guys, and girls to look like girls)

If the Warlock made you impotent, it has the same effect than the cage. While still "free", it's not functional.

Story mode it's unfinished. Actually, it's just bare bones, not really worth playing (except for the descriptions that are different). Very limited content, and yes, you can't advance much.

Basically, if you get a specific game-over, you can play that game over undefinitely (in the centaur's case, you're prompted to their camp, and you can only get fucked by them, effectively playing the game over becoming a mare).

I get the whole preference of men doing the boning, but that just isn't what the game is really about nor has it ever been really what Majalis' work is about from what I've seen. The work has always been about the male being dominated not dominating. With the exception of maybe a handful of artworks with a gf having her bf dominated by another man it is mostly female/futa domination of men.

I feel like as long as Majalis has been in the business and as long as this game has been going people should have probably realized that going in by now. That is why I'm kind of confused I guess by people bemoaning the lack of a male presence in being able to dominate hiro. Your preference (not your's in particular fuzzy I mean in general) doesn't really come into play when the artist's background is the complete opposite of your preference.

Welp with all that said... I'm ready for another weekly... :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: grasshopper

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, when I tried transferring my old profile I kept getting an error and couldn't open the game. Since I can't transfer my old profile and can only use an old save (regular), I guess that means I can no longer get the encounter, CGs for certain one-time encounters (ex: Warlock, Trudy, Spider) to appear in the "Pervert" screen?
Unfortunately, using an old profile save will bring in troubles, since the new game might look for specific new info that the old profile might lack (hence the error).

Still, a regular save helps a lot, since it contains the personal data, like times doing this or that, your skills, the perks obtained from encounters (like Cuckoo for Cuckoo for example), etc.
So if you start a new game, with an old save you'll have an advantage.
Note: old regular save, but keep the new profile.

...or, you could use winrar (or similar), right-click the .jar file, and extract all the CGs and most character pics :p

I get the whole preference of men doing the boning, but that just isn't what the game is really about nor has it ever been really what Majalis' work is about from what I've seen. The work has always been about the male being dominated not dominating. With the exception of maybe a handful of artworks with a gf having her bf dominated by another man it is mostly female/futa domination of men.

I feel like as long as Majalis has been in the business and as long as this game has been going people should have probably realized that going in by now. That is why I'm kind of confused I guess by people bemoaning the lack of a male presence in being able to dominate hiro. Your preference (not your's in particular fuzzy I mean in general) doesn't really come into play when the artist's background is the complete opposite of your preference.
True all.
But I guess most people don't actually know Majalis works.
That and there's another factor:
Alis (the artist)

She's not so good at anathomy actually (pretty obvious at some pics).
Feminine bodies are specific: plush and round, which I absolutely love, and mostly in certain perspectives or poses.
But note there's no "regular" feminine bodies.
And then... she's outright bad at doing masculine bodies. Whenever she pictured a guy (the few times) I cringed.
So, the amount of weekly work, combined with a lack of ability (or interest, she might simply have no fun drawing guys)... well, of course there's going to be little male content*shrug*

Reactions: Lehminator117

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Couldn't agree more!

When there's an update, I use that save, which lets me move fast to whatever new content is added to check it up.[/QUO
Couldn't agree more!

damn allright well what if i take the anal option with the warlock instead like a girl or is it still the same i need to just beat her? : P

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
damn allright well what if i take the anal option with the warlock instead like a girl or is it still the same i need to just beat her? : P
I don't remember what happens if you beat the Warlock.
If you lose (or decide to fail the check), the "girl" option leaves you impotent, the other two she fucks you and she dissapears after (I think one of them also it's a game-over).

Basically, to keep visiting the Warlock, you need to become "a girl", which makes you impotent and locks some content, like the Mermaid and the "girlfriend" Dullahan option, which sucks and doesn't makes sense (I think should be the contrary... becoming a girl lets you become his girlfriend).

I haven't tried, but maybe you could FIRST go to Dullahan and accept to be his gf, visit her again to unlock the mating press CG (the secondary sex option), and then after that, go to see the Warlock.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I don't remember what happens if you beat the Warlock.
If you lose (or decide to fail the check), the "girl" option leaves you impotent, the other two she fucks you and she dissapears after (I think one of them also it's a game-over).

Basically, to keep visiting the Warlock, you need to become "a girl", which makes you impotent and locks some content, like the Mermaid and the "girlfriend" Dullahan option, which sucks and doesn't makes sense (I think should be the contrary... becoming a girl lets you become his girlfriend).

I haven't tried, but maybe you could FIRST go to Dullahan and accept to be his gf, visit her again to unlock the mating press CG (the secondary sex option), and then after that, go to see the Warlock.
The problem for the girlfriend thing is that in the scene she use your dick, so if you are incapable of using it, the scene doesn't make sense anymore.
But then again, I understand what you're saying, being a "girl" should still allow you to be her girlfriend, maybe we will have an alternate scene one day, we can hope.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The problem for the girlfriend thing is that in the scene she use your dick, so if you are incapable of using it, the scene doesn't make sense anymore.
But then again, I understand what you're saying, being a "girl" should still allow you to be her girlfriend, maybe we will have an alternate scene one day, we can hope.
Yeah, exactly :D

I understand the mechanic and "why", but it would make more sense being the other way.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes