DanyM

Nov 26, 2017
Where can I see the gallery on images on the web?

Can someone upload the images and share them? I can't play the game closes. Thank you.

Reactions: lumley
Dec 26, 2017
Where can I see the gallery on images on the web?

Can someone upload the images and share them? I can't play the game closes. Thank you.
I can't upload files so I'll tell you what I do, you can either 7Zip the .jar file and head to the "Enemies" file to find the images there or look up majalisart on twitter cuz they post: works in progress, finished images, and animations. But the latter could time (right-clicking and all that).

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
I'm able to transfer my save files from an older version to the latest version, but the pervert screen (CG gallery) seems to reset because it was empty in the latest version (not sure if this is supposed to happen or if the gallery was supposed to transfer as well). Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to transfer the CG scenes that have already been unlocked to the latest version or would I have to fight the same enemies again to unlock the CG scenes (some of which I cannot fight anymore)?
I use Notepad++ to copy the "achievements", "enemyKnowledge", "events", "cgSeen" and "animatedCgSeen" from my old profile to the new one. If you are having problems with this just transfer the achievements so you can have a strong character from the beginning.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
So does anyone know what's up with that "Centaur Internal Shot Art" that was added in 0.2.05.1? It's in the game files, but there's no context or clue as to how it shows up in-game, or if it's even programmed to at all? It's in the enemies folder as "HorseXRay" but doesn't actually seem to be used.

yacklia

Jul 20, 2018
So does anyone know what's up with that "Centaur Internal Shot Art" that was added in 0.2.05.1? It's in the game files, but there's no context or clue as to how it shows up in-game, or if it's even programmed to at all? It's in the enemies folder as "HorseXRay" but doesn't actually seem to be used.
You need to have Equestrian at level 3, visit a centaur camp, get into a battle with the centauress, and lose. You will now enter a game over like state where you are a permanent breeding mare for the centaurs. You will be soft-locked in this state, and will need to reload your save to get out of it. Here there are 2 new centaur encounters, one at night, and one during the day. One of these encounters includes the HorseXRay art.

Reactions: grasshopper

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You need to get the Equestrian game over.
Instead of having the usual game over, you're prompted to a map special place

Reactions: grasshopper

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Hello can someone upload a real walkthrough i have progress in only at 50% i wanna see all the game!!!!
Much of the Percent Complete is pretty minor variations in scenes. One way to build out that percentage is to achieve every single win/lose state for every encounter. Many have only the two options, but every outcome (and whether it triggers a Bad End) will fill in gaps in your Percent Complete stat.
I've played through dozens of times, and I'm only up to ~70% complete, but I doubt I'm missing much of interest.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
I don't remember what happens if you beat the Warlock.
If you lose (or decide to fail the check), the "girl" option leaves you impotent, the other two she fucks you and she dissapears after (I think one of them also it's a game-over).

Basically, to keep visiting the Warlock, you need to become "a girl", which makes you impotent and locks some content, like the Mermaid and the "girlfriend" Dullahan option, which sucks and doesn't makes sense (I think should be the contrary... becoming a girl lets you become his girlfriend).

I haven't tried, but maybe you could FIRST go to Dullahan and accept to be his gf, visit her again to unlock the mating press CG (the secondary sex option), and then after that, go to see the Warlock.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
One day i will unlock it. :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Eeerrr, to unlock it you'll need to go thru all the map, and remain virgin.
And it's a 1-shot, much like the centaur/unicorn.

...or just use the new console to see encounters :p

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
Yes, the new impregnation scene requires you to be a virgin.
Did someone managed to get this scene?

I got the new game just now, used a old save file that i was near the end, edited to be virgin and went to the cult, it had a virgin test and said i pass, but i didn't see nothing different from the old scene, no impregnation, the only thing new i saw was that if after that i find the cult agan i can climb the golden pig to be fuked by my own, but this didn't get me impregnated as well =(

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Did someone managed to get this scene?

I got the new game just now, used a old save file that i was near the end, edited to be virgin and went to the cult, it had a virgin test and said i pass, but i didn't see nothing different from the old scene, no impregnation, the only thing new i saw was that if after that i find the cult agan i can climb the golden pig to be fuked by my own, but this didn't get me impregnated as well =(
Different text, there's no special artwork.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes