subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
am i the only one who really want to have the gadgeeter arts? good old fashionned pegging&humiliation!
I'd love to have more Gadgeteer content, be it art or questlines. As it is, I treat it as a sort of retirement once I finish whatever else I want to do on the map: "Well, I've killed the goddess, fought the minotaur and fucked everything on the map. Might as well put on a chastity cage and call it quits."

Reactions: Malfred and J-V1

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i'm liking the centaur bad end, what i really like about it is the fact that instead of the bad end being an instant game over, you can "get the bad ending" and play through it. even if it eventually does lead to a gameover screen, it is nice to get a taste of the bad end storyline.

this opens up a new world of possibilities! imagine if we could get to play through Urka's bad end, or the gadgeteer, or etc

Reactions: Razeluxe

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know tell me why the game does not open here on my pc, it win32 bits and when I click to open it simply does not open very strange since for android normally takes.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Hum, priorities for you, maybe ;)
Most people is probably fine with static pics (like me)
Besides, the animations themselves are made from those pics, so you won't see any real animation.
Basically, think on them as a bit more detailed pics rather than real animations ;)

Some people might prefer Urka's swinging dick, rather than an animation of a bulging belly, just as some people likes a strip-tease, and others prefer to fuck *shrug*
Dude you got my point completely 180degrees backwards. Read what i wrote completely...
I said these animations are just -character fidgeting one inch left or right-
So its NOT actually animating things, and its NOT content. Maj needs the prioritize on contents like fucking animations like brigand full nelson.

Reactions: Jaysmall and Fed

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
There is 3 sprites that are on the map, each is a companion.
One is Kyrila the elf, one is Trudy the adventurer and the last one is Orca the orc.
When you cross paths you will have a scene and depending on some criteria and/or choices you can have them as companions.
For kyrila you have to met him twice and have enough charisma to have him in your team.
As for editing save, you can only give you the charisma you need for that.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
On how to get Kylira as a companion and what to do to your save file if it's too late to get her in your current game.

There are three places where you NEED to edit in your save file to get K as a companion, if you do not have the charisma, or you told her to go do something other than join you on your second encounter with her.

1: at the "top" under the Visited Node List section, you will see:
"town": "TOWN",
"trudy": (Some Value),
"kylira": (Some Value),
"urka": (Some Value),
"battleAttributes": {
THe Values are numeric. To have the companion, they MUST be -1 (Negative One) without the brackets of course, as seen below.

"town": null,
"trudy": 14,
"kylira": 5,
"urka": 18,

2: NEXT, in the player stats section:
"level": 1,
"baseStrength": 6,
"baseEndurance": 6,
"baseAgility": 7,
"basePerception": 7,
"baseMagic": 7,
"baseCharisma": 10,

Your Base Charisma MUST be eight or higher. Note that mine is 10.

3: Down at the bottom of the Player section is the "Perks" subsection.
The very LAST entry MUST be ("ELF": 11) Of course again without the brackets. NOTE there should be NO comma following the numeric value 11.
Save your file.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
About the Mouthfiend:
Fisrst, save.
Then go to Brothel, ask for a girl (not the futa one) and ask for a blowjob. Fail the charisma "roll".
You get warned. Do it again (failing the charisma roll again) and you'll get banned.
Go to the townsquare and snoop around. Eventually you'll get approached. There you'll have to "roll" some events, you can fail them on purpose. You'll get prompted to a different place to begin the "Mouthfiend experience".
Note: save before the brothel, and save again ON A DIFFERENT slot while on the quest. You can use the quest saves to check all the outcomes, and if you don't like it, you can use the pre-brothel save to carry on. If you save in between, you'll get banned for nothing.

About the armor:
you can accept it for free at the upper map, the merchant in front the Labyrinth.
You can get rid of it with an anti-curse scroll (sold at the witch's cottage, or the monster town, don't remember which one), but have in mind there's only 1 scroll for now, so if you have the Tiara, you can only get rid of one. Choose carefully.
The armor itself works like the anal ring (it leaves your boyhole open), but you can't unequip it. I guess it affects certain enemies.
(The Tiara of control prevents you from using combat actions in battle, you either fuck your way out, or surrender)

No need to be rude, mate.
I'm not demanding "moar updatez!!!11!".
I'm talking about more development of content.
Seems like some things are a bit rushed up, and other like Maj doesn't has much interest.
The golem has been there for ages, but has barely any real development, for example.
Or look at Harpies and goblins, people keep asking for more stuff about them.
It's not about more common scenes or pics, it's about polishing and giving more depth to the content.

I know about time schedules, that's why I come back 1 or 2 times a month, since weekly updates are small.
Being a professional artist myself, I can undertsand Alis stress of keeping a weekly stressful schedule for pictures!

To get additional things from the shops and the witch's inventory is listed as a shop, all you need to do is delete the shop contents from your save file. If you're running Android, it's my understanding you need to root your device first, before being able to view contents of hidden folders. Sorry, I wouldn't know. My Android device is used for comms, not games.

To find the shos section of your save file, go to the very end. The heading is as follows:

"shops": {

The LAST Three (3) lines of code in your save file should be something like:

},
"results": [],
"console": []
}

Delete EVERYTHING between

"shops": {

AND

},
"results": [],
"console": []
}

Now save your save game, then load it. When you visit the shos again, you'll have all the inventory to choose from all over again, even stuff you already purchased.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Strange question but are you sure you're changing the right save and values? The way saves are ordered is a bit wonky so if you're editing say save 9 on your game you'd actually be looking for save 8 in your game file. Also, the stats in your save seem to repeat itself and from what I know only one set matters, so make sure you're editing the top section of your stats and not the repeated one.

That's very true. The first set is under the sub heading Player. That's the set the game is using at the moment.

The Second, is under a sub heading that is something like Player Start. That's for when you get a Game Over and want to resume play by pressing Continue. That essentially allows you to start a new game with the same stats in the previous game.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
I'm able to transfer my save files from an older version to the latest version, but the pervert screen (CG gallery) seems to reset because it was empty in the latest version (not sure if this is supposed to happen or if the gallery was supposed to transfer as well). Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to transfer the CG scenes that have already been unlocked to the latest version or would I have to fight the same enemies again to unlock the CG scenes (some of which I cannot fight anymore)?

The data for the Pervert Gallery is in the profile.json file in your .toa.data folder. You need to copy data from that. The issue becomes what the game looks for. Sometimes you can just copy the file over from one build to the next. Sometimes you can't, because suddenly the game is looking for new stuff that just isn't in your old Profile file. Sorry.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
I don't remember what happens if you beat the Warlock.
If you lose (or decide to fail the check), the "girl" option leaves you impotent, the other two she fucks you and she dissapears after (I think one of them also it's a game-over).

Basically, to keep visiting the Warlock, you need to become "a girl", which makes you impotent and locks some content, like the Mermaid and the "girlfriend" Dullahan option, which sucks and doesn't makes sense (I think should be the contrary... becoming a girl lets you become his girlfriend).

I haven't tried, but maybe you could FIRST go to Dullahan and accept to be his gf, visit her again to unlock the mating press CG (the secondary sex option), and then after that, go to see the Warlock.
You could always try using an anti-curse spell. However, you will no-longer be impotent.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
You could always try using an anti-curse spell. However, you will no-longer be impotent.
The anti-curse scroll will only work on items like the cursed panties item for the 'Loving Anal Sex' option with the Warlock (assuming you don't trigger the Bad End for that option).

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
i'm liking the centaur bad end, what i really like about it is the fact that instead of the bad end being an instant game over, you can "get the bad ending" and play through it. even if it eventually does lead to a gameover screen, it is nice to get a taste of the bad end storyline.

this opens up a new world of possibilities! imagine if we could get to play through Urka's bad end, or the gadgeteer, or etc
Very likely that other enemies will have this kind of treatment, at least on a perfect world, that said I sure the more popular ones will see a expanded end next year.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Dude you got my point completely 180degrees backwards. Read what i wrote completely...
So its NOT actually animating things, and its NOT content. Maj needs the prioritize on contents like fucking animations like brigand full nelson.
Precisely!
What Alis is doing, is to cut the static pics into bits, and move them around.
Much like any Flash animation works, but this is a different system (maybe Spine?).

A full animation means doing 10 pics for 2 seconds of moving.
It's a tedious work, that is usually done by several people, as it takes a massive amount of work! (usually having someone doing the sketches, another doing pencils, other does the lines and general polishing, and another paints).
Now, Alis it's trying to keep up with weekly artwork (have in mind they also provide extra graphical assets for Patreons) and working at several different things in game (to the point they publicly asked for hired artists. I was tempted to offer myself, but weekly schedules are killer, and usually not worth the pay for the stress).
On top of that... she's not good at anathomy (*bracing myself for fan's rage*).
Really. It's flashy, cute, hot and effective, but she struggles (doing her best effort, must say) with body structure and perspective.

I don't see why it's "a priority" to have her over-work on something she will have serious troubles doing (and has zero chances of achieving) just because you think it's a priority. Evidently, for Majalis is not ;)
Let them do the work we all love and like!

Reactions: UndeadEve

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
I think fuzzy understands your point as mentioned above, but if sex animations are high on your priority list for this game I can tell you that you won't get much of those particular animations in this game.

Majalis and crew haven't ever done animation before up until this game in the later life cycles. The fact that there are idle animations at all is surprising and pure QoL for the game itself to give it a glossier finish.

You should expect mostly just artwork for the sex portion of it unless somehow they can get an animator that can work hand-in-hand with the art talent really churning out the work. Judging on currently weeklies so far and there only being a few new images per week I can say that is highly unlikely.

I think the more reasonable or pragmatic view is that they at least are able to churn out more artwork on the weeklies then "maybe" (and I mean that with the highest of quotations) you can pin all your little hopes on them putting a large emphasis on getting it animated into the content you are really wanting out of this game.

Right now I would say to not get your hopes up, temper your expectations some, or find another game. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: UndeadEve
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes