Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
And I guess I should probably say something about ToE, lest we be going too off-topic. I'd really like having a brothel at the monster town. Nothing wrong with being payed for getting railed by monster cock, right? :p
Yes! 100% This. Would love to see that part of the game get expanded upon for sure. The bar scene is probably one of my favorites. Love that artwork and that stupid chubby fairy. :closedtongue:

This game really is quite exceptional.

Reactions: Orthenos

JayMiyazono

Aug 15, 2018
For the sake of seeing all the dialogue I can never get Knotted by Queztal, seduction skills don't seem to work on her.

Xer

Jun 21, 2017
Thats easy it's Good Girl Gone Bad. Really great story and while it's not really a game so much as a novel I do like the whole good/slut point system to it. I would also recommend Chloe 18 even with all it's jank. Give me a game where I can make the main character be a total slut and I'm good to go. :heartcoveredeyes:

Always looking for something fun to mess around with. Got any suggestions?
I highly recommend Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS). Made by the dude (and his community) behind Corruption of Champions. It has loads of furry content though, so give it a pass if that's not your thing, otherwise it's amazing.

henioako

Jul 21, 2017
Is it just me or whenever you edit the saves, the you no longer level-up. I can still gain xp but whenever the progress bar finishes, the character does not level-up. Do I need to do something to the save file during editing or do I stop save editing to maintain level progression?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes