ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Nah, it's easy to edit the file. Just made a mistake the one time and I thought it was cool to get the error screen with a custom pic. You can do way more when editing the file as opposed to using the in game cheats. Obviously most of us have seen all the content and at this point were just messing around while we wait for new content.

In fact, I have been going through all the image files and turned Hiro into a redhead. :heartcoveredeyes:

View attachment 175412
Holy shit those redhead picks make me want to scream
Would be dope if down the line Majalis would work on different hair colors. Never really thought about it but damn it changes a bit

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 175718 Nah, it's easy to edit the file. Just made a mistake the one time and I thought it was cool to get the error screen with a custom pic. You can do way more when editing the file as opposed to using the in game cheats. Obviously most of us have seen all the content and at this point were just messing around while we wait for new content.

View attachment 175719 In fact, I have been going through all the image files and turned Hiro into a redhead. :heartcoveredeyes:
Holy shit if someone actually retouches all the CG into red hair

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
What does "trudyDom" in the scene guide means and how to get it? Who dominates who?
Trudy dominates you. To get the scene you must have 8 charisma and continue to build up your relationship with him while in camp. You'll eventually get the option.

RRRoman

Aug 12, 2018
Hi all!
Is someone trying translate it on a different language? I was trying to change text in a "encounters.json", but result is an abra-cadabra.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Hi all!
Is someone trying translate it on a different language? I was trying to change text in a "encounters.json", but result is an abra-cadabra.
So far, Majalis hasn't shown any interest in translating the game. Maybe when it reaches a more finished state they'll consider it but at the moment they haven't said anything on it.

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Did they change how to get to the 2nd area with the vampire sisters and such? I can't find a way there anymore

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Did they change how to get to the 2nd area with the vampire sisters and such? I can't find a way there anymore
Not that I could see. You might just have an unfortunate map seed that's making the path hard to find.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes