broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I looked all through the archive and couldn't find any new werewolf or gangbang art files. Are they just text currently?

Last edited:

moarshotaplz

Sep 29, 2017
I have one complaint regarding the games development.

It really feels like they milk every weekly update. Once they have a few pieces of artwork the discord/twitter updates disappear until the next week. This could just be a bias from working shite jobs, but I think if you're making 2k+ a month, that should probably come from a 30+ hour a week job.

I could totally just be an impatient twat that loves this game and wants more more more more. That is a distinct and almost certain possibility.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017

It really feels like they milk every weekly update. Once they have a few pieces of artwork the discord/twitter updates disappear until the next week. This could just be a bias from working shite jobs, but I think if you're making 2k+ a month, that should probably come from a 30+ hour a week job.

I could totally just be an impatient twat that loves this game and wants more more more more. That is a distinct and almost certain possibility.
It's a patronage system. If only matters that their patrons are satisfied. If you're unsatisfied, stop contributing. If you're not contributing, stop complaining about workload and productivity.

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017

You actually sound like a company trying to dictate a 40 hour working week when we all know thats not how productive humans work, especially ones working on quality art based products. You need to also keep in mind that creating a game from the ground up isnt just a few pictures slapped onto a little computer work. Its nowhere near as easy as you must think it is to write, plan, script, direct, and prioritise each new feature/scene/mechanic that goes into the game. Anyone with a brain knows that working with code is tricky. ANY update they make could potentially create bugs or break something already in the game so they have to file through each time to make sure its all still working otherwise you have the scenario that urielman fell into. That also means that the bigger the game gets the longer it takes to keep stable and the possibility of more mistakes pop up. Read the change logs, they dont write 'bug fixes' to take up space.

Your right you did come across as an impatient twat - show some respect and go contribute to the top tier of thier patreon.

Reactions: subaru_dono

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
after playing the game a few times and seeing most of the stuff I missed over the last month and a half I gotta say I was expecting a little more but I'm still pretty content with what I've played through, great work as always majalis

Reactions: AlienAnal

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
How do you get the strap for the cleric?
if you mean the codpiece it's at the outpost town around the end of the second map, but then you have to do a bunch of back tracking to witch then vampires or vampires then witch(haven't done this quest myself only know because so many people talked about how tedious it is for very little payoff) annnnd then bring it back to her once they enhance it to fit her. The idea is pretty hot being the codpiece is too smal to fit her overly sized dick but again I heard the payoff is 100% not worth it

Reactions: hakarlman
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes