UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I thought someone mentioned having to go to the witch, maybe they weren't sure either. Thanks either way for clearing that up my doode
When the quest was in progress the vampires didn't exist, so the witch was the only way to continue, but it's true that going to the witch is useless since she is only here to tell you to go see the vampires.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
When the quest was in progress the vampires didn't exist, so the witch was the only way to continue, but it's true that going to the witch is useless since she is only here to tell you to go see the vampires.
OOHOHOHOHOH makes sense, this is what happens when you're gone for a month and a half, again thanks for clearing that up bb

Oct 4, 2018
I love this game, love the fighting system, love the writing, music, artwork, etc. what great taste, Im so appreciative something like this exists. I really like the fact that sex is incorporated into the fighting, the fighting feels very watery for an indie RPG, I love it, and I love how the poses are incorporated into your moves. If Im actully somehow doing well in a fight, I can "accidentally" fall down and grapple fuck, or grab a cock, or seduce while on the knees...I love everything about it, almost like I made this myself. keep making it!

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I love this game, love the fighting system, love the writing, music, artwork, etc. what great taste, Im so appreciative something like this exists. I really like the fact that sex is incorporated into the fighting, the fighting feels very watery for an indie RPG, I love it, and I love how the poses are incorporated into your moves. If Im actully somehow doing well in a fight, I can "accidentally" fall down and grapple fuck, or grab a cock, or seduce while on the knees...I love everything about it, almost like I made this myself. keep making it!
best game on here imo

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Is there a guide or any hints in order to beat Story Mode? I can handle Normal Mode with no problems, but in Story Mode you begin so weak and without good combat skills that almost all opponents are too strong

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
You actually sound like a company trying to dictate a 40 hour working week when we all know thats not how productive humans work, especially ones working on quality art based products. You need to also keep in mind that creating a game from the ground up isnt just a few pictures slapped onto a little computer work. Its nowhere near as easy as you must think it is to write, plan, script, direct, and prioritise each new feature/scene/mechanic that goes into the game. Anyone with a brain knows that working with code is tricky. ANY update they make could potentially create bugs or break something already in the game so they have to file through each time to make sure its all still working otherwise you have the scenario that urielman fell into. That also means that the bigger the game gets the longer it takes to keep stable and the possibility of more mistakes pop up. Read the change logs, they dont write 'bug fixes' to take up space.

Your right you did come across as an impatient twat - show some respect and go contribute to the top tier of thier patreon.
>Implying Japanese eroge makers aren't human

More like that's just how Majalis and other Patreon scammers work. And your wording towards the end of this comment feels like it came from a shill or Majalis themselves trying to justify the lack of productivity.

The Japanese can deliver complete games with far less capital than Majalis have raked up in just the past 12 months. It's not like those people are working in huge companies with large development teams. The key sketch is mostly just one guy while one or two more guys do the paint jobs. With the amount of money Majalis have likely collected, they can afford to add more people into their team without compromising their art style while still making profit, but it seems that Majalis is more comfortable raking all that cash in 100% for themselves, at the expense of the game's development milestone.

I've paid enough cash in the past year to buy 2 or 3 triple-A 60-dollar games on Steam. Hell, my money might have been more worth it spent on even an Activision or EA game than paying cash to Majalis every damn update. No more of that bullshit. I ain't paying a dime until Majalis can pick up the pace and actually complete all art assets for just ONE enemy encounter. Then again, from current pace, they'll just keep adding new enemies and produce maybe 2 artwork and then abandon it like they always do.

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
>Implying Japanese eroge makers aren't human

More like that's just how Majalis and other Patreon scammers work. And your wording towards the end of this comment feels like it came from a shill or Majalis themselves trying to justify the lack of productivity.

The Japanese can deliver complete games with far less capital than Majalis have raked up in just the past 12 months. It's not like those people are working in huge companies with large development teams. The key sketch is mostly just one guy while one or two more guys do the paint jobs. With the amount of money Majalis have likely collected, they can afford to add more people into their team without compromising their art style while still making profit, but it seems that Majalis is more comfortable raking all that cash in 100% for themselves, at the expense of the game's development milestone.

I've paid enough cash in the past year to buy 2 or 3 triple-A 60-dollar games on Steam. Hell, my money might have been more worth it spent on even an Activision or EA game than paying cash to Majalis every damn update. No more of that bullshit. I ain't paying a dime until Majalis can pick up the pace and actually complete all art assets for just ONE enemy encounter. Then again, from current pace, they'll just keep adding new enemies and produce maybe 2 artwork and then abandon it like they always do.
90% of japanese H-games are NOWHERE NEAR the length of this game or polished as this, and to your last paragraph that's the point of patreon, you have absolutely no obligation to pledge but because this game is quality and actually does more than most games on this site on every single update seems you'll be one of the only one's ;)

Reactions: Sennin

Sep 10, 2018
Is there a guide or any hints in order to beat Story Mode? I can handle Normal Mode with no problems, but in Story Mode you begin so weak and without good combat skills that almost all opponents are too strong
Well, i completed the story mode taking all the money you can from the city bank, bought good equipament and then completed the map, you can get gold from the giant if you defeat her too.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
lol why is it that everyone on this site that brings up shitting on a game out of nowhere usually have 5< comments
I mean to be fair just as you have people whom bash games frequently you also do you have people whom are so defensive over a game that even the smallest constructive criticism (made for the right reasons) is often times met with instant negative backlash. I think people from both angles just tend to jump to conclusions and assume too much of others' intent.

Be that as it may while the previous comments from both sides are making some very broad assumptions I can in some ways agree I would like to see a bit more art in the weekly updates, but that is just a personal preference. For the most part this game has a way better development schedule than any other games I am aware of for this genre as they show actual playable progress week-to-week (not monthly or longer like the majority), and they have kept up with this schedule very well for quite some time now while others typically fall off. You can add into the fact that if you lump an entire month's worth of updates together it pretty much antiquates to most other games where the big difference is you don't have to wait/hope for a lengthy period of time with much of anything as refinements come quicker with feedback always flowing. I also have known about Majalis and crew for years now so I know what I'm getting into art/writing wise.

While I think things can always be improved I really like their dedication for the most part and the lengths they have gone to insure it has stayed a very relevant quality game. :whistle:

Reactions: disaperate

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I mean to be fair just as you have people whom bash games frequently you also do you have people whom are so defensive over a game that even the smallest constructive criticism (made for the right reasons) is often times met with instant negative backlash. I think people from both angles just tend to jump to conclusions and assume too much of others' intent.

Be that as it may while the previous comments from both sides are making some very broad assumptions I can in some ways agree I would like to see a bit more art in the weekly updates, but that is just a personal preference. For the most part this game has a way better development schedule than any other games I am aware of for this genre as they show actual playable progress week-to-week (not monthly or longer like the majority), and they have kept up with this schedule very well for quite some time now while others typically fall off. You can add into the fact that if you lump an entire month's worth of updates together it pretty much antiquates to most other games where the big difference is you don't have to wait/hope for a lengthy period of time with much of anything as refinements come quicker with feedback always flowing. I also have known about Majalis and crew for years now so I know what I'm getting into art/writing wise.

While I think things can always be improved I really like their dedication for the most part and the lengths they have gone to insure it has stayed a very relevant quality game. :whistle:
see that's why I don't understand how people can complain this game constantly pops out weekly updates with the amount of content some games take months to produce, I was mainly referring to this game inparticularly but I get where you're coming from, most people are so one sided anything against them they start losing their shit, it just gets tiring since it is the complainers that start it then the defensive fucks go nuts and it just goes out of control. The thing is though it's in around 85% of game threads sadly

I just wish people could have discussions rather than flipping their shit if an update didn't match their tastes or someone offended them by stating their small opinion about an update, I was gone for a month and a half and came back to not as much content as I thought I would have to play but I don't complain since I know they update weekly(quicker than almost every game on this site) so there's sure to be good content around the corner and even if there isn't it's not like I can do much about that so I'll sit and patiently wait.

thank you for actually trying to have a conversation instead of attacking me haha seems people have very strong opinions lately

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
see that's why I don't understand how people can complain this game constantly pops out weekly updates with the amount of content some games take months to produce, I was mainly referring to this game inparticularly but I get where you're coming from, most people are so one sided anything against them they start losing their shit, it just gets tiring since it is the complainers that start it then the defensive fucks go nuts and it just goes out of control. The thing is though it's in around 85% of game threads sadly

I just wish people could have discussions rather than flipping their shit if an update didn't match their tastes or someone offended them by stating their small opinion about an update, I was gone for a month and a half and came back to not as much content as I thought I would have to play but I don't complain since I know they update weekly(quicker than almost every game on this site) so there's sure to be good content around the corner and even if there isn't it's not like I can do much about that so I'll sit and patiently wait.

thank you for actually trying to have a conversation instead of attacking me haha seems people have very strong opinions lately
I don't really post that often (I'm a lurker :sneaky:), and if I do I prefer it to be unbiased/constructive towards the conversations over the games I like here. I just wanted to offer a vehicle that presents both sides of the equation to come to reasonable compromise so we can continue constructive dialogues with Buhdaa's ever so gracious support in updates as of late. After all games like this for the topics it covers and quality it lends are a dime a dozen so best not to muck up everyone's enjoyment of it.

I'm never going to make any attacks towards you or anyone else. There are much better ways to spend time and on an erotic games message board it would feel very fruitless/pointless to do so. :unsure:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes