subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
You be patient, I am not taking a jab at anyone i am saying that there is no point in having a site like this if it is not updated when the main one is. Telling someone to be patient like that is really annoying
Having whiny, entitled children spamming the thread with "is it here yet?" is also annoying. If being asked to be patient is too taxing for you, leave. Everyone will be better off.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You be patient, I am not taking a jab at anyone i am saying that there is no point in having a site like this if it is not updated when the main one is. Telling someone to be patient like that is really annoying
No one here is entitled to the updates. Don't like to wait to get something for free? Then go to patreon and support the devs. :cautious:

jojo1991

Apr 9, 2020
Help please, what means " obey(Requires: in construction) in the fight with the dark knight this option is not available. What should I do?

Karakut

Aug 19, 2019
Can anyone throw a save on the latest version with all the scenes open? I understand that you yourself have to go through them and open them, but there is not much time and I would just like to see the scenes themselves.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Does this game make more sense now or is it still the same (without walkthroughs)
game has always made sense, walk around, fight, get fucked
if you want something a little more weighted in plot try the story

then again maybe i misunderstand your question

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I have a question, the option of fruit, can it be removed within the game? or already comes from base?

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Okay guys, I have a small problem. The game won't start. This apparentely happened before, but none of the fixes I found worked so far. Java is up to date, and I'm using the correct version for my operating system, but neither the exe nor the jar file start the game. I only get the loading symbol for like a second, but nothing happens.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Okay guys, I have a small problem. The game won't start. This apparentely happened before, but none of the fixes I found worked so far. Java is up to date, and I'm using the correct version for my operating system, but neither the exe nor the jar file start the game. I only get the loading symbol for like a second, but nothing happens.
To see what's happening start the game from the command line. Open up a terminal (e.g. by opening the run dialog with WIN+R and typing in 'cmd.exe') navigate to the folder of your game's installation and run it like so
Code:
java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar
Hope that helps!

Reactions: Dingo139
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes