PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
MC is femboy and during character creation you can adjust the size of his tits.
Eventually there will be a pronoun option,though it's not a high priority since patreons do not usually vote for it en masse.
In short, MC will never have a vegana but will show bobs if you want to, unless the devs decide to do it, which they've said that atleast currently they're not going to.
Unfortunate... It's clear the devs like futa so it's disappointing you can't play as one too.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
still I would say reading the text is very entertaining to me personally, enough to take it slow and try not to hunt for every scene the the moment I meet a character, and just enjoy reading the dialog
The stories are good, and it's no surprise because Majalis make them at least for 16 straight (or not) years already. But that is raising the question, why do you play the game to read the book? Especially true for Story Mode where the encounters don't seem to have that many of alternating sequences, and you can easily figure out how to put into a single story both of those outcomes. Less relevant commentary for Adventure mode where you usually can choose some very different scenes, like try to flee the Minotauress, or to hook up right away and others.

But still a lot of characters have the content that isn't worth the whole chase for it. For some outcomes you have to restart, especially when you screwed up your build and have low stats, which kills the advantage of it being a game once again. Or at least you have to spend time looking for the repeatable character. And the Cheat Mode is basically like reading a book and choosing your chapter.

LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
The stories are good, and it's no surprise because Majalis make them at least for 16 straight (or not) years already. But that is raising the question, why do you play the game to read the book? Especially true for Story Mode where the encounters don't seem to have that many of alternating sequences, and you can easily figure out how to put into a single story both of those outcomes. Less relevant commentary for Adventure mode where you usually can choose some very different scenes, like try to flee the Minotauress, or to hook up right away and others.

But still a lot of characters have the content that isn't worth the whole chase for it. For some outcomes you have to restart, especially when you screwed up your build and have low stats, which kills the advantage of it being a game once again. Or at least you have to spend time looking for the repeatable character. And the Cheat Mode is basically like reading a book and choosing your chapter.
I'd say the difference between a game and a book for me is that with a game you can pick the routes your character is gonna take, with RPGs they can take another step which is having different attributes effect dialog outcomes like you said
For me when I really like a game, I would usually digest the contents of the game in a very slow manner, be sure to take in as much as possible, seeing the sheer amount of unique events there are in the game (3800+, checked in files) and the dialog that accompanies each unique path you can take, I'd say enjoying it much like enjoying a book is the correct option if you want to experience everything this game has to offer

And about resetting and taking different paths on screw ups, to that end the game makes it somewhat quick to return to your previous save state if you lets say play Iron-man mode, just play the game normally and glue the Ctrl key till you get back to the point you died, and if you're not playing Iron-man mode, then save scumming is an option you have, maybe I just have a high tolerance for bullshit deaths idk, for me dying for a stupid decision I made in a game is common place for older games, Fallout 1,2 and Arcanum comes to mind, one mistake and you're done, better hope you save beforehand
If you are already used to a system like this then I don't see that as an issue, you'd already have the muscle memory to spam save every time you do something

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Chest Mimic Anal 01.jpg

Hayo, newww weekly!

This time we've got the Generic Footjob animation, with not-so-generic variants, and some updated Dark Knight scenes. We also added our new animation backend, which will make it much easier to add bespoke variants of animations and mix and match them, giving us fine-grained control over them, so that we can independently control things like the camera, expressions, the base animations, backgrounds, and stuff like tempo and color/outfit variations. Along with the new physics additions, this'll make revisiting our old animations even more fruitful in terms of polish, as we can now add during and after cum variations, new facial expressions, and all sorts of fun stuff in a straightforward way now. This'll also eventually be accessible to you, the player, when we finalize the Pervert screen, which will be the one-two punch of it being a scene recollection and interactive animation viewer!

Next week we'll be implementing the Footjob stances and associated dialogue and such. We're still catching up on the companion stuff and the extended Goblin ending, the latter of which hopefully we can fit in by next week, and the next animation up is the Reverse Cowgirl animation!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You guys have any saves with all skills/perks/magic?
It's really easy to edit the save files, since they're in .json format, but here's #15,442 one, there's also a nifty guide to help edit some things there, the save file is about 2 years old but seems to work just fine, tried it out.
I even updated the profile file, either copypaste the contents into your profile.json or change the .txt into .json.

Reactions: edit99

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

View attachment 3760981

Hayo, newww weekly!

This time we've got the Generic Footjob animation, with not-so-generic variants, and some updated Dark Knight scenes. We also added our new animation backend, which will make it much easier to add bespoke variants of animations and mix and match them, giving us fine-grained control over them, so that we can independently control things like the camera, expressions, the base animations, backgrounds, and stuff like tempo and color/outfit variations. Along with the new physics additions, this'll make revisiting our old animations even more fruitful in terms of polish, as we can now add during and after cum variations, new facial expressions, and all sorts of fun stuff in a straightforward way now. This'll also eventually be accessible to you, the player, when we finalize the Pervert screen, which will be the one-two punch of it being a scene recollection and interactive animation viewer!

Next week we'll be implementing the Footjob stances and associated dialogue and such. We're still catching up on the companion stuff and the extended Goblin ending, the latter of which hopefully we can fit in by next week, and the next animation up is the Reverse Cowgirl animation!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!
Donkey kong footjob when? is it this version or next? i guess im blind cause idk where it is.

do i have to get it in the run? cause i cant see it in pervert screen

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.45.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AssPocketEnjoyer

Sep 16, 2019
So as far as best class to start with (with maxed out Bonus) to get the best start spread in the game? Right now I'm thinking Paladin because you can drop 1 point in Charm, then use up all Wellrounded to get 5 and 6 in Perception and Speed? What do you guys think?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Where is a good 100% save file that i can find? I see none here!
Honestly, you do not need a "100% save file" with this game, if you want to cheat with the game it's rather easy, since the savefiles are in .json format so you'll just need to ctrl+f to find what you want to edit, it's an "human friendly interface" so to speak.
You can also access the encounter menu through the ingame cheat option found in the options, which kinda works as a "gallery" in this game, far better than the pervert menu since that only has the artwork used in said encounters, but not the dialog, using the cheat option unlocks every piece of art found in the pervert menu though if that's your cup of tea.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes