Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Somewhere, it's halfway through July 1st
Hence why I added the qualifier of (USA) in my original reply. In fact, unless there is a problem, when Bob69 posts the July monthly on F95, they will have posted the monthly on every first of the month (USA) for two years using that account.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
The Dark Knight has done 69 position with Hiro and has eaten his ass. I believe both in battle against each other. Clearly servicing others at least in a teasing manner is part of her repertoire. I haven't seen this particular tavern oral scene and the one I have seen at the tavern already has art. What I'm asking is on the same scale as a yes or no question. Very simple. And no I am not going to open the game to find out. That's why I asked here. So I don't have to open the game. So please, in response to my question just drop a simple "receiving" or "giving". But based on the responses I've already gotten I think I already know what the answer is.

Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Trio Of Furies Start.png

New semi-year, new monthly!

Tons of fun stuff this time - the Demon King Missionary art and the new "Trio of Furies" art and its many variants (more to come, probably~) as seen above, for starters, as well as the Warp Anal Oviposition animation, the Harpy Spitroast/Oral animation, the new Lupa story mode encounter, new Demon King scenes and expanded Wasp scenes and expanded scenes related to the above art, along with new music for Trudy and new ambiance, and a new Mountain background as we fill out the backgrounds so the environments are less visually repetitive!

We have so many things we're working on for ToA right now in the pipeline, though I'll get into more detail about that as we add them in. That being said, we've been developing the AI system and new tooling for skills so we can rebalance them and make improved connections between them so there's more strategy and more fun, intuitive gameplay. Currently working on the Mimic and Tentacle Witch next, so lots of tentacle action this month!

As always, changelogs are below, and convenience download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Last edited:

Smee_man444

Apr 28, 2022
--Install Help--

I'm trying to do a clean install. I deleted the Tales file in Roaming/%APPDATA%, All my old downloads and the game just won't run(yes, I've read through the install guide). I don't even get an error message, just nothing happens. It also keeps doing weird stuff. Like after I extract the Zip files. Instead of being from today when I extracted them, my computer thinks the brand new files are 2 years old. All the files inside the folder have different dates too. Is this normal? I have never had something like this happen before. Even with extracting duplicate files. the date would always be whenever I extracted it. I've been trying to get this game to run for like a year with zero success. it used to work with no issue.

Also is there a difference between the Java version and the Windows version? (I downloaded the Windows version)

Dragonknight830

Jun 1, 2021
Note for Mac users who download the new version from Mega: When unzipped, it gives you the contents folder only. To use it, download the free version from Itch and show package contents. After that, open a new finder window, go to downloads, and drag the contents folder into the free version and click to replace what is currently there. After that, it's the classic cd then chmod to turn Contents/MacOS/TalesOfAndrogyny from a document into an executable.

Reactions: Mr_Ainz
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes