zaqwsxcde030

Apr 3, 2023

View attachment 2722442

Newwww weekly! Last of the month!

This time around we've got the Lupa story mode encounter, which is a doozy, as well as the new animation for Harpy Spitroasting, which has a ton of love poured into it (and into Hiro!) We've also got new music for Trudy's battle.

Lupa's encounter still has some gaps in it, unfortunately - all written, but I came down with something yesterday and it's been slow-going implementing the encounter. The rest of it'll be available in the monthly, no worries!

Next up we'll be doing new Mimic and locked chests and lockpicking stuff which should make it easier to find gold and food!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
can you add the new animations like always ?

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I don't add new animations. Only completely new images, because Animations are just the art we already have but now animated and ripping it is a pain in the ass :ROFLMAO:
Pain in the ass is manageable, here I wonder how one would even attempt it. Developer posts the videos of those animations, but do they have a stand alone tool for that or something, idk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pain in the ass is manageable, here I wonder how one would even attempt it. Developer posts the videos of those animations, but do they have a stand alone tool for that or something, idk
Probably just recording it lmao xD

Vender

Mar 26, 2019

View attachment 2722442

Newwww weekly! Last of the month!

This time around we've got the Lupa story mode encounter, which is a doozy, as well as the new animation for Harpy Spitroasting, which has a ton of love poured into it (and into Hiro!) We've also got new music for Trudy's battle.

Lupa's encounter still has some gaps in it, unfortunately - all written, but I came down with something yesterday and it's been slow-going implementing the encounter. The rest of it'll be available in the monthly, no worries!

Next up we'll be doing new Mimic and locked chests and lockpicking stuff which should make it easier to find gold and food!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!
I'm sorry, but there is only 0.3.33.0. Or have I misunderstood something?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
If I'm right Mino and Dully already met and have a thing for each other. So maybe we'll get them free from their guard duty by killing Demon king and they're free to meet each other and Hiro at same time?
I'm very looking forward to 2 future scenarios: 1: Dullahan-Minotaur-Hiro threesome. 2: Urka-Doppleganger-Hiro threesome (2 Urka spitroasting Hiro or 2 Hiro worshipping Urka. Just fucking imagine it)
Dully, Mino, Jess, Cait, Dork Knight and Squid Wizard are the Demon King Crew, but their true leader is the Demon Matriarch, who resides above the true Demon King. (Actual lore, from a patreon post)

Also reposting this art of the Dork Krew

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
Spitroast animation is great. Would be fantastic if it was integrated to more harpy encounters. Right now it feels very rare and hard to find.

nndkgp

Dec 3, 2022
I can't play or preload, version 33.4
1687708556698.png

*edit: w11 problems, w10 runs first try with preload, no crash.

Last edited:

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
i would... i just get so bothered to start all over again everytime something new added to story mode
Yeah, that's something I'm not a big fan of honestly. The duplicate encounters between the two game modes with similar yet differently written scenes (or occasionally completely different scenes) just seems like you're playing the same game twice. Would be nice for the story mode scenes to be accessible via a cheat menu in the same way as the freeroam scenes are.

Reactions: Evizzy89
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes