negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Talking about redundant skills, or multiple skills that could be combined to reduce UI clutter
There's an easy fix for that, do not pick skills you do not need.
You can also edit your save to remove some (or all) of the skills you have, but this will pretty much break your character if you cannot act during combat, so you need to be careful with what you remove, always make backups before editing saves.

vanas_1111

Mar 16, 2022
You can also edit your save to remove some (or all) of the skills you have, but this will pretty much break your character if you cannot act during combat, so you need to be careful with what you remove, always make backups before editing saves.
Confusion about the game mechanics should not be a game mechanic lol. The stance system and is fine, but I think you should level up stances instead of individual skills, or maybe shrink the number of skills to three or four per stance. Also seeing what stance comes from what skill is annoying, maybe allow click through or mouse over to see what skill makes what stance possible?

Reactions: Vlive

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I always enjoy trying to make the various skills work. Sure you don't need them, but it adds some nice flavor.
Confusion about the game mechanics should not be a game mechanic lol. The stance system and is fine, but I think you should level up stances instead of individual skills, or maybe shrink the number of skills to three or four per stance. Also seeing what stance comes from what skill is annoying, maybe allow click through or mouse over to see what skill makes what stance possible?
Have you read through the instructions or checked the wiki?

Jun 28, 2017
Has anyone made a save editor for this game yet? I haven't bothered to check in a few years and I can't really find anything by searching through the thread. I know how to edit saves manually but it's kind of a pain trying to find specific values and whatnot

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Has anyone made a save editor for this game yet? I haven't bothered to check in a few years and I can't really find anything by searching through the thread. I know how to edit saves manually but it's kind of a pain trying to find specific values and whatnot

It's all we have. Well, there's also cheat engine, and it works, but it's notorious for installing the software you don't want if you don't find or make a certain build that won't do it.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2017
I

It's all we have. Well, there's also cheat engine, and it works, but it's notorious for installing the software you don't want if you don't find or make a certain build that won't do it.
I can't use cheat engine unfortunately, been stuck on mobile for a good few years since my pc died on me. I'll check out that save editor you linked, thanks

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I can't use cheat engine unfortunately, been stuck on mobile for a good few years since my pc died on me. I'll check out that save editor you linked, thanks
Dunno about editing save files on mobile, so i'm just gonna sit out on this one, i'd guess you'd just have to get to the .json files and edit them, dunno if you need to jailbreak android phone to access the necessary files though, i've never or will never touch ios so i've no idea about that.
I'm just going to enjoy a spot of tea and biscotti while waiting for negroidprime or Budouka to respond to the post above mine.
View attachment 2719606
43cbd38b1d3cdc41.jpg

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I

I've been using the android version from the start (well I need to lie down for jerking off. So...)
Here's what I do for editing save files: Start the game, make a character to your liking, on first tile make a save and export it as a text file into your mobile storage. This text file cannot be read by phones so you either need a PC like I do or open it in dedicated online websites.
Once you open it it's mostly seft explanatory. Find values for stats, gold, food, soul crystal and points and change them. Give yourself a fuckton and half (15-20 for stats is already godlike and won't break game so no need for more). Now move the new text file to your phone and go to save/load in game. Import this save file inside an empty save slot and you're good to go.
Might take a few tries to get fluent but you'll get the hang of it in 2nd try.

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Dullahan girlfriend. :cool:
If I'm right Mino and Dully already met and have a thing for each other. So maybe we'll get them free from their guard duty by killing Demon king and they're free to meet each other and Hiro at same time?
I'm very looking forward to 2 future scenarios: 1: Dullahan-Minotaur-Hiro threesome. 2: Urka-Doppleganger-Hiro threesome (2 Urka spitroasting Hiro or 2 Hiro worshipping Urka. Just fucking imagine it)

Jun 28, 2017
I've been using the android version from the start (well I need to lie down for jerking off. So...)
Here's what I do for editing save files: Start the game, make a character to your liking, on first tile make a save and export it as a text file into your mobile storage. This text file cannot be read by phones so you either need a PC like I do or open it in dedicated online websites.
Once you open it it's mostly seft explanatory. Find values for stats, gold, food, soul crystal and points and change them. Give yourself a fuckton and half (15-20 for stats is already godlike and won't break game so no need for more). Now move the new text file to your phone and go to save/load in game. Import this save file inside an empty save slot and you're good to go.
You can open saves on mobile, like I said earlier, I already edit my saves manually, it's just a pain to find those values since some don't show up until you actually have them in game (skills and soul crystals specifically). I use CX File Explorer to open the .json to edit saves, but I've heard good things about fx file editor too. Unfortunately the save editor I was linked is a .exe that doesn't work with joiplay so I can't use it, eventually when I get my pc fixed this won't be a problem anymore but for now I'm just on the lookout for any shortcuts that'll save me some time lol. Thanks for the response though

Jun 28, 2017
Dunno about editing save files on mobile, so i'm just gonna sit out on this one, i'd guess you'd just have to get to the .json files and edit them, dunno if you need to jailbreak android phone to access the necessary files though, i've never or will never touch ios so i've no idea about that.
ios users on suicide watch rn but yeah you just export the save file and use a file editor to open the .json, find the values, etc.

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
Use this app called QuickEdit, it's basically notepad++ but for Android

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Trio Of Furies Start.png

Newwww weekly! Last of the month!

This time around we've got the Lupa story mode encounter, which is a doozy, as well as the new animation for Harpy Spitroasting, which has a ton of love poured into it (and into Hiro!) We've also got new music for Trudy's battle.

Lupa's encounter still has some gaps in it, unfortunately - all written, but I came down with something yesterday and it's been slow-going implementing the encounter. The rest of it'll be available in the monthly, no worries!

Next up we'll be doing new Mimic and locked chests and lockpicking stuff which should make it easier to find gold and food!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes