h2812337

May 22, 2018
I'm terrible at this game. I really want to like it, but the combat system is arcane to me, and I always end up running out of food.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I'm terrible at this game. I really want to like it, but the combat system is arcane to me, and I always end up running out of food.
This game has a wiki to read

To make your life easier quickly, get achievements. Turn on the Ironman mode to do it effectively. Each achievement opens you bonuses for the next time.

Learn what each stat does. Endurance is for managing stamina and Agility is for managing stability, for example. Have those stats high enough (I personally always have 5 Perception, 5 Strength, Agility and Endurance as high as I could). You can use perk points to get even more stats.

Battle is not hard if you have a decent build with stats. You just guard with a shield to wait out attacks and you press attacks to make damage.

Equipment gives you advantage. After you learn how to fight and make a good build, you can buy better armor and stat-raising gear for extra protection. Also buy a weapon, Broadsword maybe.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Glad the other DK Crew lasses are getting Dark Knight involved in group activities, instead of letting her stay in her forts bullying her pets.

Reactions: Dingo139 and Bob69

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
this is the unity that we (especially hiro) needed. I feel like that those 3 didn't get along really well when they tried first time so they went separate ways., but the hiro is the friend that brought them all together for a second group up and showed them that no matter how different they are, they can still get along.

congrats to hiro for making it workout connecting those 3 little rascals, and being one to take initiative and taking it for the team. we need a round of applause.

I guess it's not adventures are not all about the treasure, but the friends we make on the way, and what we do for others.

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017
Some of these animations are killer, might need to do another 100% and reinstall the game. Still a lack of Brigand mpreg though sadly.

jonj4769

Jul 27, 2018
Not sure if it's to be expected, but I've found the game has been crashing on my phone a lot.
Happens less with only the app running, but I'd rather try and get it to never if anyone knows how?

berkaybaba

Jan 30, 2019
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.33.3Java
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

I wonder if you can share a download link other than torrent

• Angry
Reactions: negroidprime
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes