yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.33.3Java
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 28, 2017

View attachment 2704963

N333333w w33kly! We're officially 1/3rd through development (not actually, but can you imagine ToA with three times as much stuff in it?)

We may have, uh, gotten carried away with the Trio of Furies art - which is what we're calling the triple mouth POV shot of the Jester, Dark Knight, and Catgirl all ready to blow ropes all over our patient hero's tongue and tonsils! Ropes of what, you may ask? Cum find out!

We've also expanded that scenario and tidied it up - if you want to find it, it's via hitting 0 HP in the Story Mode Jester encounter and choosing all the top options for a while (until you get to the choice of who to serve of the three of them, where there's a few different ways to go that still hit it but the top option's a good one). Note that it requires 8 Charisma, as befitting a legendary hero.

Next up we'll be adding the Lupa Story Mode encounter along with the Harpy Spitroast animation, and the new Mimic stuff after that.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

The Only Thought I Had
82dabc6e5644a0c99c263958209542ff.jpg

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So rather direct question: How many chances are there to impregnate or be impregnated (yes I know the MC is male, but I get the feeling that's on the table)? Also does it affect dialog/portraits?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
So rather direct question: How many chances are there to impregnate or be impregnated (yes I know the MC is male, but I get the feeling that's on the table)? Also does it affect dialog/portraits?
Goblin Female, Mermaid, Wasp, and Arachne can egg the protag. The protag can 'impregnate' Mermaid and Lamia, but it's not fleshed out besides the Mermaid just fucking you back after to egg you. Would be nice if we could impreg some of the girls like Dullahan/Dark Knight/Persephone, etc. But alas, doesn't seem like people want to be on top.

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Goblin Female, Mermaid, Wasp, Arachne can egg the protag. The protag can 'impregnate' Mermaid and Lamia, but it's not fleshed out besides the Mermaid just fucking you back after. Would be nice if we could impreg some of the girls like Dullahan/Dark Knight/Persephone, etc. But alas.
Don't forget the goblin egg DNA thing. Furry gobbos, taur gobbos, feather gobbos...

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Just me or did all the characters in the trio get skinnier in the pics from what they usually look like? especially on the jester, it almost looks like a different character. I kinda get why though since they prob wouldn't have fit the frame if they were any thicc-er.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Don't forget the goblin egg DNA thing. Furry gobbos, taur gobbos, feather gobbos...
Gobbo has the best mini-game so far that's for sure, as well as the requirement for the ending with Selkie to which doesn't have a unique married to da green image yet!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2704963

N333333w w33kly! We're officially 1/3rd through development (not actually, but can you imagine ToA with three times as much stuff in it?)

We may have, uh, gotten carried away with the Trio of Furies art - which is what we're calling the triple mouth POV shot of the Jester, Dark Knight, and Catgirl all ready to blow ropes all over our patient hero's tongue and tonsils! Ropes of what, you may ask? Cum find out!

We've also expanded that scenario and tidied it up - if you want to find it, it's via hitting 0 HP in the Story Mode Jester encounter and choosing all the top options for a while (until you get to the choice of who to serve of the three of them, where there's a few different ways to go that still hit it but the top option's a good one). Note that it requires 8 Charisma, as befitting a legendary hero.

Next up we'll be adding the Lupa Story Mode encounter along with the Harpy Spitroast animation, and the new Mimic stuff after that.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

Really cool Wasp animation. :love:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022

Majalis decided to start the walkthrough guide for the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Axel34

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Just me or did all the characters in the trio get skinnier in the pics from what they usually look like? especially on the jester, it almost looks like a different character. I kinda get why though since they prob wouldn't have fit the frame if they were any thicc-er.
I think that's an attempt into perspective from POV and showing us that they're far away while dicks are very close and large.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
"Added Trio of Furies art (Dark Knight, Jester, Catgirl POV oral!)"

Latest update question: would someone mind telling me if the MC is receiving this oral, or giving it? Assuming it's the latter, but hoping it's the former. I'd appreciate it :D

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
I just noticed this so I'm not sure it's a bug from the new update or if it happened before

is it just me or anyone else lost Urka from the party?
she's not at the camp, I can't find her in the map and her options at the Inn are blocked :|

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
Does any one know how do I get this?
1687103353253.png
I thought that it cold be here where you have a Village next to a Bandit camp, but the Village turn into a Hallow Ground after I visit it for the first time 1687103634338.png

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I just noticed this so I'm not sure it's a bug from the new update or if it happened before

is it just me or anyone else lost Urka from the party?
she's not at the camp, I can't find her in the map and her options at the Inn are blocked :|
Shot in the dark: Did you perhaps use the encounter menu and choose the orc encounter?
If yes, it's not a bug, atleast i do not think so since it just resets the questflag.
If no, it's a bug that i know nothing about.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Shot in the dark: Did you perhaps use the encounter menu and choose the orc encounter?
If yes, it's not a bug, atleast i do not think so since it just resets the questflag.
If no, it's a bug that i know nothing about.
indeed I used encounter menu before but not in the new version
I've turned on cheats for a sec to see what were the new scenes in the pervert menu but I turned cheats off before playing so I could unlock them
anyway I've used the encounter menu before and urka never disbanded from my party, this is new for me

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Does any one know how do I get this?
View attachment 2706207
I thought that it cold be here where you have a Village next to a Bandit camp, but the Village turn into a Hallow Ground after I visit it for the first time View attachment 2706217
If it's hollow, than you already were to Bandit cave and lost the chance to return the gold to villagers.

You need to restart and actually get past bandits safely, than return the gold to be a hero or keep it to yourself. In both cases return to see the village.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
indeed I used encounter menu before but not in the new version
I've turned on cheats for a sec to see what were the new scenes in the pervert menu but I turned cheats off before playing so I could unlock them
anyway I've used the encounter menu before and urka never disbanded from my party, this is new for me
Hmmm, dunno what could cause it, but you can just fix it by adding "ORC": 10, to the questflags section found in a save file.
1687114413223.png

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes