nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
Not sure if it's to be expected, but I've found the game has been crashing on my phone a lot.
Happens less with only the app running, but I'd rather try and get it to never if anyone knows how?
The issue is that you're playing on a phone, the game is too heavy on phones. It's going to keep crashing unless you get a higher end device.

T0RQU3 J0N3Z

Dec 31, 2022
I so wish there was artwork for when the dark knight makes hiro strip like a girl, and then she puts her feet in hiros face. (i think it was during the game over scene in adventure) reading it and imagining the scene really got my engine going. lmao

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Do we really care if the game can be considered complete or not? I'm fine with a constant drip feed of content for however long Majalis cares to continue working on it tbh.

That said though I've not been paying for a while lol.

Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Do we really care if the game can be considered complete or not? I'm fine with a constant drip feed of content for however long Majalis cares to continue working on it tbh.

That said though I've not been paying for a while lol.
Many people wait for it to have all main features complete to return and play. For Majalis it's convenient to add one art and one new scene each two weeks or so. The player has to look for the needle in the haystack each time, though.

Reactions: Vlive

vanas_1111

Mar 16, 2022
needs more non story mode quests & gameplay mechanics could be clearer/simplified but not dumbed down.

Too many skills are just cosmetic/do the same thing/could just be a statcheck

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
needs more non story mode quests & gameplay mechanics could be clearer/simplified but not dumbed down.

Too many skills are just cosmetic/do the same thing/could just be a statcheck
Totally agree with making things simpler. Too may points and i still don't get the combat system. I just click on stuff and hope for the best.
Combat's actually quite easy and there's one really broken build that's just spamming A (or the upper most option), it's "Spring Attack -> Crushing Blow -> Spring Attack -> Crushing Blow -> Spring Attack -> Crushing Blow" until you fall down, then you just use "Kip Up" and continue spamming A.

But if you need to use any other build, just check what stances the skills need and what stances skills lead to, then just keep your eye on stamina and footing, it's honestly pretty simple system that just seems daunting at a first glance.

vanas_1111

Mar 16, 2022
Combat's actually quite easy and there's one really broken build that's just spamming A (or the upper most option), it's "Spring Attack -> Crushing Blow -> Spring Attack -> Crushing Blow -> Spring Attack -> Crushing Blow" until you fall down, then you just use "Kip Up" and continue spamming A.

But if you need to use any other build, just check what stances the skills need and what stances skills lead to, then just keep your eye on stamina and footing, it's honestly pretty simple system that just seems daunting at a first glance.
Talking about redundant skills, or multiple skills that could be combined to reduce UI clutter

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes