negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
What affect the size of the chest, priests, penis and how to change them?
You can only change the size of breasts in the character creation, i do not understand what you mean by the "size of priests", since priest is a clergyman, a practitioner of a religion, penis size can only be downsized by warlock when she's in your camp by talking to her.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Make Isla slightly bigger
Any bigger than that and there will not be enough black glossy leather in the lands of Ironia to fashion a codpiece large enough to contain her, even with all the unholy size enchantments vampires can provide :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Twiton

Evokerr

Feb 25, 2019
Had a couple scene ideas I figured I'd post. Both have a mystery box vote open so while its a long shot I figure there's a small chance they may see it and have a similar idea. I posted these in the Patreon community but it has no real interaction so I'm copying them to here.

After seeing the condom eater art I had an idea I had to type out. What if Lura could ejaculate as long as she knew someone would for sure swallow it? Have a contract you get paid for by the brothel madam and have a Skyrim style courier (I have something to deliver, your mouth only) chase you down with condoms filled to the brim and most likely a note from Lura he reads as you do your job. The longer you avoid him the more he has to deliver prompting different scenes and potentially enough to cause a game over through sheer amount. (Refusing to swallow would also probably have you captured and taken to the mouth maniac ending set for breaking contract) I figure have him be a map moving NPC that always follows the player but only moves every other player movement so he's decently avoidable which makes it possible to get scene variations easier.

One more idea, the sperm bank and guess the taste game. You can play a game where you pay for a milkshake and have to guess the "flavor." If you haven't figured out what they are, the flavors are masked behind euphemisms about who they came from and you have to guess based on clues between thickness of the milkshake to muskiness and how much chewing you have to do. If you know what they are you get the same game but with much more degrading from the nurse and no hiding that your taking glasses of cum and trying to guess who your drinking. Maybe have a chance of the donator also watching behind something and rewarding you with a fresh drink straight from the tap if your right! (Good luck with the reward if Lupa donated.) If you win you get a refund!
perfect idea, easy game for evoker :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gun360

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
are the sex scenes animated ?
As was said, only some. But every month, they are animating the ones without animations, but only those chosen by patreon votes in monthly content priority polls. So, those that lose one month, can still get their chance the next month, and so on, until the game is actually finished. The goal seems to be that everything will be eventually animated, basically. Even the mountain woman's winking caverns. Personally, I wish everyone had other idle poses than their current default ones, especially in combat. Like a low health pose+expression, or a high arousal pose+/xpression (not just simply a boner or similar;they should be flaccid if satisfied). And yeah, a fallen prone idle pose.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
What about avoiding gay content only? Although the line is fine, I like futa not gay content.
The main character is male. Identifies as male. And will attempt to be gentlemanly most of the time. And sure, crossdressing does not automatically make one gay. That said, if your thoughts are that "Futa on Male" is not gay, I got news for you... in this month of June.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Wasp Receive 1.gif

N333333w w33kly! We're officially 1/3rd through development (not actually, but can you imagine ToA with three times as much stuff in it?)

We may have, uh, gotten carried away with the Trio of Furies art - which is what we're calling the triple mouth POV shot of the Jester, Dark Knight, and Catgirl all ready to blow ropes all over our patient hero's tongue and tonsils! Ropes of what, you may ask? Cum find out!

We've also expanded that scenario and tidied it up - if you want to find it, it's via hitting 0 HP in the Story Mode Jester encounter and choosing all the top options for a while (until you get to the choice of who to serve of the three of them, where there's a few different ways to go that still hit it but the top option's a good one). Note that it requires 8 Charisma, as befitting a legendary hero.

Next up we'll be adding the Lupa Story Mode encounter along with the Harpy Spitroast animation, and the new Mimic stuff after that.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 2704963

N333333w w33kly! We're officially 1/3rd through development (not actually, but can you imagine ToA with three times as much stuff in it?)

We may have, uh, gotten carried away with the Trio of Furies art - which is what we're calling the triple mouth POV shot of the Jester, Dark Knight, and Catgirl all ready to blow ropes all over our patient hero's tongue and tonsils! Ropes of what, you may ask? Cum find out!

We've also expanded that scenario and tidied it up - if you want to find it, it's via hitting 0 HP in the Story Mode Jester encounter and choosing all the top options for a while (until you get to the choice of who to serve of the three of them, where there's a few different ways to go that still hit it but the top option's a good one). Note that it requires 8 Charisma, as befitting a legendary hero.

Next up we'll be adding the Lupa Story Mode encounter along with the Harpy Spitroast animation, and the new Mimic stuff after that.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

quite the bukkake

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes