wrendel

May 31, 2022
Is it just me or Majalis art lacks showing body parts such as bare tits, naked characters, in some cases you can't see a cock fucking hiros ass or mouth. I like their art a lot but i think those things i mention are missing. For an example this new art they realeased its missing everything i mention.
Their work flow seems to be rather high or rather low at any given time. So not showing everything does two things for them: 1) reduces work load on that particular item; and b) gives them an easy way to add "more" content simply by adding one or two of the things you mentioned as a basic tweak to existing art. Obviously if we want to be unkind we can call it laziness, or if we want to be generous we can say it's a release valve for when the workload is too high or content that takes a longer time is eating up their schedule and they still need to pad updates with other content. Sometimes it is a bit ridiculous, like it could be years later and they add an x-ray for an old scene. But I don't think I'd say a majority of it is like that

Reactions: Vlive

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
since some scenes are still broken and impossible to unlock on pervert menu here's a workaround

go to "%appdata%/roaming/tales of androgyny" and open "profile.json" with notepad++

use crtl+f to search for "animatedcgseen" and add a new line anywhere with the following:
"GENERIC_MISSIONARY_GRIT_FLACCID": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_0": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_1": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_2": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_3": 1,

this will unlock:
Hiro 2 - Anal (Grit Soft)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 1 (Tip)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 2 (Suck)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 3 (Deep)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 4 (Deeper)

• Wow
Reactions: Sua Kyudrae

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
since some scenes are still broken and impossible to unlock on pervert menu here's a workaround

go to "%appdata%/roaming/tales of androgyny" and open "profile.json" with notepad++

use crtl+f to search for "animatedcgseen" and add a new line anywhere with the following:
"GENERIC_MISSIONARY_GRIT_FLACCID": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_0": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_1": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_2": 1,
"HARPY_ELITE_ORAL_3": 1,

this will unlock:
Hiro 2 - Anal (Grit Soft)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 1 (Tip)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 2 (Suck)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 3 (Deep)
Elite Harpy - Fellatio 4 (Deeper)
All of those are unlockable. Bottoming for Trudy in the inn gets you the first, and losing to the Elite Harpy in the egg stealing encounter gets you the others.

Reactions: Twiton

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
All of those are unlockable. Bottoming for Trudy in the inn gets you the first, and losing to the Elite Harpy in the egg stealing encounter gets you the others.
finally the whole pervert menu is unlockable... tho when did these scenes on my workaround got fixed?

I recall reporting hiro and trudy not showing that anal scene no matter the option you choose when resting at the inn and also the elite harpy only showing hiro giving a oral POV regardless if you win, lose or beg... but I swear I didn't see anything about these scenes getting fixed in any changelog
well nvm, thx anyway

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Another fan art, this time the aftermath of Hiro and Brigand having the most filthy, degrading and raunchiest sex ever
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macaron posted the most recent on their Twitter!
1483239457716.jpg
Oh my god... What absolutely indecent degeneracy has been unleashed upon the world this time, right up there with the dreaded act of... handholding...

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
tried installing this game on my mac with the download provided, downloaded java as well went into package contents and opened but it doesn't do anything... tried searching the problem in the thread but couldn't find a solution anyone have any advice?

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
#20,769
PS: Thanks negroidprime, for making it easy to find the post.
Thanks Count Morado, tried following the advice "Navigate to and run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe on Windows, Tales of Androgyny Mac.app on Mac, or TalesOfAndrogyny on Linux (note that on Mac and Linux you may need to run chmod -x Tales of Androgyny Mac.app/TalesOfAndrogyny respectively). The game should launch, and the installation is complete!"

However I get "zsh: command not found: Tales" when typing "Tales of Androgyny Mac.app" in Terminal on Mac.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks Count Morado, tried following the advice "Navigate to and run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe on Windows, Tales of Androgyny Mac.app on Mac, or TalesOfAndrogyny on Linux (note that on Mac and Linux you may need to run chmod -x Tales of Androgyny Mac.app/TalesOfAndrogyny respectively). The game should launch, and the installation is complete!"

However I get "zsh: command not found: Tales" when typing "Tales of Androgyny Mac.app" in Terminal on Mac.
I am not a Mac user (never have, never will). However, did you first just try to run by clicking on the app icon?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

PBS666 :cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: PBS666
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes