Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Isla is the local Chad figure. She doesn't even look on Hiro. Not even forcing him into drinking milkshakes or smth. Probably why they placed her to look after the church, basically a saint.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Isla is the local Chad figure. She doesn't even look on Hiro. Not even forcing him into drinking milkshakes or smth. Probably why they placed her to look after the church, basically a saint.
No saint diddles one-self to lewd monsters instead of lewd Hiro's. :WeSmart:
Is it just me
This question usually has an obvious answer, but I do wish we could see some bare dong action of folk like the Drow, Fire Elemental, and Kylira/Trudy. To answer your question though, sometimes the art is straight to the action and doesn't show other angles. The one thing that I am waiting to hopefully change is when it shows the art or animation of a generic masculine body, or even some white dude, banging or giving a facial when it is supposed to be one of the girls.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, we've been working on that, actually, with any extra art time.
One other thing. What about a true birthday suit costume for when we get that one perk in the first town? And Bikini Armor for when we get that, well, suit of armor from Monsters? Or whatever else is that living suit of armor from the checkpoint gate? All three as new costumes to unlock for future playthroughs. Is it possible or considered?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
I know there is a pegging scene in the game already, but I'd love to see another one added. Shop keeper? Female patron of the brothel?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Wait who actually pegs Hiro outside of the Gadgeteer?
If you visit Brothel after seeing Strange Merchant(actually visit + revisit), you can get pegged by Brothel Madame

And there's Nurse in Story Mode, she does it if you enter a Bank a few times and you agree to make a contribution each time.

• Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Altru and Mawang

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2673183

Hayooo! Newwwww weekly!

This time around, we've got the Demon King Missionary art and some new scenes to go along with, as well as expanded scenes with her. We've also got new combat dialogue for sex, seduction, and spanking, and three new ambient tracks as well for the Mermaid River, Salon, and Spider Ruins particularly.

Next up we'll be doing more Mimic stuff, including feature updates, and more Lupa stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Missionary "demon king" art is hot. You need to defeat her but submit afterwards to achieve it.
By the way what is this wedding scene? Does anyone knows? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes