Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dark knight Kiss Idle.gif

Well then. It is time... for a new monthly!

So much fun stuff - we've got the Dark Knight's closeups, including some great expressions and smooches, and art of her prepping Hiro for some lovin' with her tongue up his ass, we've also added a new animation for the Mimic when Hiro first stumbles upon her chest where she grabs him, the shopkeep now has art of her panty-clad derriere on display, along with new scenes and even an ending (in story mode) in which Hiro becomes her sign girl, and as a cherry on top of all of it, we've animated the Brigand Oral deepthroat art, which has always been a fan favorite.

A bunch of music on the audio side of things too, with new music and a bunch of ambient tracks that really help sell the atmosphere.

We're working on the AI system now, some large structural changes that aren't in the build yet, which should make enemies more able to plan out their goals, respond more to player actions in semi-predictable ways, and help prevent softlocks by being a system that filters through the possible - rather than forcing - actions.

This month we're planning for the Demon King Missionary art and Wasp Anal Oviposition animations (both of which are already looking fantastic), as well likely a new Harpy animation and some art for the triple-cumplay scenes with the Demon King's generals (Catgirl, Jester, and Dark Knight)

We've also got the Shopkeep Mystery Box scenario in this month, so this month we'll try for the 2-for-1 with the Lupa Mystery Box scenario and the Mimic Mystery Box scenario!

As always, changelogs are below, and convenience download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
The update causes the game to run in the process list but doesnt pop up the game window.
Can someone confirm for the windows edition?

Edit: For anyone with the same problem, starting as admin launches the game properly.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'm done with this, when it comes to the main story its too hard, it just get to the point where I've beaten all the enemy's I can and every other enemy is unbeatable
Did you not grind, like at all? The battles are easy as fuck when you get to a higher level. I've beat most of the game by spamming attack button.
I can see how a game can be unbeatable, if you're refusing to level up and keep bashing your head against high level enemies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyo

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Also, starting storymode as your first playthrough is a huge mistake. It is very punishing for a new player.
When starting a game for a first time, pick the left option (Create Character).

Reactions: Twiton

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Admittedly there's not many ways to earn exp, so much so it becomes a game of spamming that Demoness with the horse cock to quickly get stronger or back and forth grinding on the usual suspects to get even slower exp. I think the game would benefit if instead of the game overs they exchanged them for level ups to their unique scenarios. Outside of character endings anyway like Selkie who deserve a unique CG for the ending! Could also tie it with giving birth or fucking other girls like the Mermaid/Persephone since you do get rewarded for it boner style anyway.

Reactions: Fyo

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Admittedly there's not many ways to earn exp, so much so it becomes a game of spamming that Demoness with the horse cock to quickly get stronger or back and forth grinding on the usual suspects to get even slower exp. I think the game would benefit if instead of the game overs they exchanged them for level ups to their unique scenarios. Outside of character endings anyway like Selkie who deserve a unique CG for the ending! Could also tie it with giving birth or fucking other girls like the Mermaid/Persephone since you do get rewarded for it boner style anyway.
Well, there are achievements to beat bosses on level 1, it should tell something about value of XP.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021

View attachment 2587378

Hayooooo! New monthly!

We've got a ton of fun stuff in this one, and we've been making steady progress in every aspect of the game - more on that later.

Art and animation-wise, we've added art for Hiro eating condoms (along wit hthe ability to eat them from the Inventory screen), for Hiro eating Selkie the Goblin's cock on their date, new Dullahan head close-up variants, the Catgirl Missionary animation, and the Lupa/Blonde Werewolf Oral animations! We also added new music for the Slime encounter and a bunch of ambient tracks, along with a system for mixing the music and ambient channels (because of this, the music volume has been increased slightly, so make sure to turn it down in your Options for your preferred intensity).

We finished the first half of the skills backend, making it easier to determine what characters have access to what skills and why, and creating a consistent interface for adding skills to characters and for filtering out skills based on circumstances. The latter half will be the AI overhaul, creating a more controllable system for how characters make decisions, with more surface area for the player to influence those decisions.

Along the way we fixed some old bugs, like a softlock in Full Nelson, the Demon King not being able to cast magic, the Warlock's ability to cast Paralyze, among others. We also made it so that the battle camera won't behave oddly on certain displays, which caused rapid zooming in-and-out, and a small display bug with the visual effects in battle. We've been improving the codebase while keeping up the pace of content generation, and we'll be catching up on feature stuff as well, soon!

I said last time we'd have caught up on the survey scenarios, but then I delayed the Shopkeep Mystery Box scenario so it could coincide with the new art that'll be in this week's weekly, so that will likely happen this month, with both it and the Lupa Mystery Box!

As always, changelogs are below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Android [.apk]

- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Win64

- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Linux

- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Note: Pixeldrain has some kind of server problems (at least for me), switched to Anonfiles for this one.
I haven't done a playthrough in a while, but I may have to start now because good lord the Selkie content. I've missed so much.

Feb 23, 2018
idk if this is a bad opinion but i think this game needs to be wrapped up.... like 6 months ago. id rather have 2 normal sized games than 1 very very long game. although thats probably because im a corruption fan and past a certain point its no longer corruption. not that this game focuses on corruption.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
idk if this is a bad opinion but i think this game needs to be wrapped up.... like 6 months ago. id rather have 2 normal sized games than 1 very very long game. although thats probably because im a corruption fan and past a certain point its no longer corruption. not that this game focuses on corruption.
Why 6 months ago, and not any other date?

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
The game is barely finished though? Like story mode has looong way to go, and the rouge-lite mode is not even medium long imo. if the corruption aspect feels to quick for your taste then just don't fuck every enemy lol

Reactions: Vlive

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know what you need to edit to regain virginity? It seems it has multiple variable checks to determine it.
I once tried to edit it and couldn't get it to work, then again my understanding of code (even .json) is the level of potato so i failed to find the necessary ones, i'm pretty sure you'd need to edit multiple different ones though.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes