Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Anyone with a fullsave? I don't want to start the game over again without advantages.
you can add it in the code, i know that its all caps, case sensitive, and has number 1 for achievements in a normal run and number 2 is for the achievements gotten in ironman.

its gets written in the code when you achieve it, meaning its not there at first.

my suggestion would be do them in normal run, and then just change the number 1 to 2.

but hey, if theres no record of you completeing it, did you actually play the game?!

try the game out, youl like it

Leona16

Feb 15, 2021
you can add it in the code, i know that its all caps, case sensitive, and has number 1 for achievements in a normal run and number 2 is for the achievements gotten in ironman.

its gets written in the code when you achieve it, meaning its not there at first.

my suggestion would be do them in normal run, and then just change the number 1 to 2.

but hey, if theres no record of you completeing it, did you actually play the game?!

try the game out, youl like it
Do you have any achievement walkthroughs?

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
i'm assuming this is something that you find when extracting the .jar file, but can someone help me find where to find how the game tracks the anal addict count?
i reset it from 3 to 0, but the next scene causes it to jump to 3 again. any help?

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Do you have any achievement walkthroughs?

80% is duable under like 10-20 min, 30 if you gotta look every single one. would suggest you to save before every encounter, so you dont have to keep making the new char over and over again.
werewolf has 2 endings, would also be annoying to just move 2 tiles for you to start with a new character again

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
idk if bug or not but i often can't open the menu that shows what types of endings there are in the combat fight battle. usually works first time but then gotta reload a save to make it work for that same npc again or smtn like that iirc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Here, is a mostly maxed out profile, throw this in your own profile, then save files and restart the game. Has all achievements(ironman), all outfits are unlocked. the cg and events ... are at 20% but you can cheat in-game and find those
Its been a while since I got all the outfits I have ^Here^. were there more and if so could you post your profile

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Its been a while since I got all the outfits I have ^Here^. were there more and if so could you post your profile
we dont do that here, we dont tske shortcuts.

do you think you can become like hiro one day of you take only shortcuts? hes trained really hard to achieve what he can do now.

you the real one for the generosity, respect, but I feel that this game is all about the runs and the dialogues. not neccesarily just art, the art is there to spice things up.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
i'm realy stupid, but - where is battle outcome menu? Before this it was on the right and you can check what endin this fight has. But now - i just can't find it. End battle screen don't have it too
Did you ever find an answer to this? I play on Android with Cheat Mode and still can't find the Battle Outcome option...

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Sorry I read this as a joke. You're telling me in order to see the CHEAT MENU in battle I have to pass a fucking check......

I've seen a lot of shit but damn...this one tops it...
The battle skip is a new mechanic and got baked into a very old system. Maybe they'll remove the perception requirement for that menu at some point!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes