Cum_Man_69

Sep 19, 2022
They reworked the five finger discount system a while back so i'm not exactly sure how it works currently, feels like no matter how much agi you have you cannot steal certain items, but someone can correct me on that one if they've managed to steal the Indestructible or Full Plate
I managed to steal the Full Plate with 16 AGI, still couldn't get Invincible.

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
oh damn, I think I choose healer since I skipped the conversation lol
thanks anyway
You can edit the save file to reset the progress, ctrl+f "questflags" and look for "ELF": X, that X is a certain number and depends on what stage a quest is on so to reset the progress just change the number to 0, save edits and load the save, be sure to NOT remove the comma (,) or it will corrupt the save.

You can access the save file folder from the save menu, there's a button "Go To Save Folder" found top right corner of the save menu.

Fearket

May 25, 2017
Can someone help me i dont have Tiara of control and still cant attack here is my inventory (I did use the remove curse item but its still same)
I can start a new game and works normal btw

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
Can someone help me i dont have Tiara of control and still cant attack here is my inventory (I did use the remove curse item but its still same)
I can start a new game and works normal btw
Make sure your butplug don't have this "Control" upgrade on it Untitled.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fearket
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes