anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
I lose too often, is this an abstinence simulator?
If you play in Cheat Mode and have enough perception to see battle outcomes, you can now just click on one of them to force the combat to end in a state you prefer (whether that be victory or one of many defeats). So if you want to see a victory sex scene, that's an easy way :)

• Hey there
Reactions: MuaDeg923

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Playing this again since a long time(3 years) whats the best way to stat up? which stats distribution is best to see most scenes and succeed most skill checks?

FAHJKF21

Apr 30, 2023
Playing this again since a long time(3 years) whats the best way to stat up? which stats distribution is best to see most scenes and succeed most skill checks?
I would recommend going for enchanter with those specks, going for level 2 bonus stats, perk and skill points. Allows you to clear a high number of the skill checks, usually going for orc kind to get the extra to str and end Screenshot 2024-03-05 001134.png

Reactions: therez1

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'd go with thief personally, a glass cannon at the start but when you start to get the gear/skills/perks you'll become a tank&spanker.
Good early build is to get second wind, fade away, crushing blow and spring attack, rotation would be spring -> crush -> spring -> crush until you start to lose your footing/stamina, then use fade away and second wind, after regaining stamina/footing, spring -> crush -> spring -> crush, rinse and repeat till the enemy is defeated.
Perks should also focus around this, getting stability and sunder perks and other melee perks, then also picking some of the stat perks like str/end/agi/per to succeed some checks (charisma for some is necessary).
:EDIT: I'm a big dumb, edited the skill name to a correct one.

Last edited:
Reactions: colifa

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
The game has "Vaginal Sex" in the tags, but I remember reading in the comments a couple of years ago about the game not having that? To what extent does it have it? Did they finally add a female version of the protag or still the same?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The game has "Vaginal Sex" in the tags, but I remember reading in the comments a couple of years ago about the game not having that? To what extent does it have it? Did they finally add a female version of the protag or still the same?
There are several characters in ToA with the Vagoo, which you can have sex with. This isn't even a new thing, it's just there's a LOT of GOCK >:)

And no, not yet.

Reactions: Draxeid

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Don't worry that was my fault I didn't read the description of skills were looking at the name of it
Btw do you know how steal checks works I try to steal breastplate and always fail with agility 7 even save scam doesn't work
They reworked the five finger discount system a while back so i'm not exactly sure how it works currently, feels like no matter how much agi you have you cannot steal certain items, but someone can correct me on that one if they've managed to steal the Indestructible or Full Plate

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Any idea how to beat the orc once she uses the chains there no way to break it
You need to have enough str and endurance to effectively break out of it, otherwise you just run out of stamina before breaking the hold.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
There are a couple scenes where you get to fuck pussy like the mermaid or the forest elf, but this type of content is not the main focus in this game

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
how do you get trudy and kyrilia pregnant and is there any art of it?
I know about Trudy cause i saw it recently, when you spot a female goblin area, go there and select to go in separate ways so Trudy can get egged by the goblin, then search a werewolf and make Trudy fight her (And fail miserably) and finally is just matter of time, and there isn't any art, just a dialogue and a standing image of Trudy with a big belly (But looks kinda sussy, i hope they make a more refined version xd)

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
while most enemies have Dicks, a handful of the neutral Npcs have a Vag like the thicc Madame of the brothel in the first town, the shopkeeper(red dress girl, same town as madame), the shady "toy" merchant, and the river mermaid, i recall there's scenes with the mermaid, madame and toy merchant at least involving vag sex

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes