Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
Oh I see how do I go about using the notepad
Ok so you open up the folder with the game in it, look around in folders till you find "saves". Open up a save you want to edit (based on its position that it shows in game and its name)

When you open it up it looks like chaos, but it's controlled chaos. Do not delete any spaces or anything in this file. What you can do in increase a number in DIGITS. So like a 1 to a 10 (starting off with all level 10 attributes, anyone?)

I generally ctrl+f to search for the statistics I need, like Strength, ect. I think money is called... gold? And there's usually a number corresponding to your in-game value. Like Strength might be a 3. Just swap out the number that SEEMS like it corresponds to the aspect of the game you want to change, hit save, and go and reopen the game and save file to see if it worked!

It might take a little bit of trial and error to really get right. And if you have a save file you really care about, copy and paste it to outside the game folder before you mess with the version inside, this way you can overwrite a file if you REALLY mess up the game somehow (which I've never been able to do using this method anyways but just in case)

Reactions: Kilo657

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I think the biggest thing here that turns me off from the game isn't even the "futas". (Even though they aren't true futas, just shemales. Yes, there is a difference. Fuck all who say otherwise.)
Obviously there's a difference, I love futa precisely for the same reason I don't like traps and/or shemales. I'd love at least a version of the game where the protag is futanari. (Not even asking for one, merely stating it in the same way one states they'd love to find out their ugly antique chair is actually worth 10 grand.)

I'd generally not even bother posting a "this isn't my cup of tea" post, but I only do so because I find the potential psychology behind all this to be interesting. I mean, even just with one particular fetish, people can like the same one for completely different reasons which reflect on their inherent personality or what-have-you. The very reason why someone likes traps or futa may determine whether they'll like both, or find one awesome while not getting why anyone would like the other.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hum, have you tried decompiling everything on the same folder you have the .jar?

To make it clear:
on the folder, you have the .jar file, maybe the .exe file, and then the data folder (with saves)
You can un.zip everything from the .jar as "extract here". The folder then will be filled with all the .Jar has.

Now you can simply work on the decompiled stuff, and if I'm correct, the decompiled stuff overrides the compiled stuff.
Whatever you delete from the decompiled stuff, it won't affect the game, since the .jar will look for the available options, and if you deleted a decompiled thing, it will call for the compiled stuff.

Example:
let's say you decompile everything. Delete everything 'cept the folder that has the pic with Urka's fuck (basic one, not doggy).
So, you can work specifically on that pic, and all the rest is handled by the stuff still compiled.
Basically, the .jar looks and finds the compiled and decompiled, and it takes priority on the decompiled. But if it needs another pic, without any decompiled things, it simply uses the default compiled "inside" stuff"
It's like working with extensions.

It works on most games, but not sure with ToA.
If it does, it'll save you a TON of troubles and time.
This works thanks. Files in the game folder will override the files in the .jar

I want to make a scene gallery, however I need to be able to edit and recompile the code to make one.

Do you know how to properly decompile then recompile the java .class files? I managed to decompile all the game's code into readable .java files, but I can't manage to recompile them back into .class files. I've tried messing around with Eclipse but I just get errors. I wish that decompiling, editing, and recompiling Java was as easy as using dnSpy for .NET since that's super easy. I'm kinda lost with Java.

BlackBoltage

Jun 2, 2018
ersion: 0.2.09.4 - Fourth February Weekly
New features:
- Sphincter and Rectum status now pop-up on battle screen when they change
- Greatly expanded sexual history back-end and displayed more sex-statistics on the Character Screen
- A virginity analyzer
- Count of ejaculations due to bottoming (anal/oral)
- Count of topping sex (vaginal+anal/oral)
- Total semen volume in ass/mouth
- Arousal and Level Up events now are displayed with icons in the log
- New Dignity tiers have been added
- Ways to recover Dignity have been added, including combat victory
- Purity has been introduced, a statistic which impacts whether Hiro will desire certain acts along with the existing perks, which effectively boost it for particular acts
- Femininity is now controlled exclusively by feminizing activities, rather than by sex acts, although the broken Mars symbol is still driven by them
- Cheat mode now allows you to continue your game after Game Over (though be wary of Centaurs; without a Town Portal Scroll, there isn't yet a way to recover from that ending)
- Naga can now engage in erotic combat; as we add support for it, characters that currently don't engage in erotic combat will be able to
New content:
- Added Ettin Anal art
- Expanded Ettin anal scenes
- Updated Minotauress animation
- Added a ton of new combat dialog to most characters
- Added Harpy Topping Doggy-Style art (this was added in last week's build, and added to the changelog on Patreon, but not on this text changelog)
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed Blitz Attack and other Blitz skills being erroneously unlearned
- Fixed chastity cage indicator when equipping/de-equipping a cage
- Fixed crash bug with Gadgeteer and other non-phallus having individuals
- Perk rank increases now display old rank -> new rank rather than a list of all gained ranks
- Event display on encounter screen now has a properly stretching window
- Character Screen now uses new font
- Stat display was cleaned up a bit
- Mac version should now have .app appended, allowing it to be run as an application
- Fixed Golem Activate skill to properly have an indefinite duration, and displayed Golem "phallus" on game load
- Fixed 0 stamina enemies from using one skill in Handy stance
- Removed a flash of blue during splash screen
- Fixed typos
Here ya go all.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
New features:
- Greatly expanded sexual history back-end and displayed more sex-statistics on the Character Screen
- A virginity analyzer
- Purity has been introduced, a statistic which impacts whether Hiro will desire certain acts along with the existing perks, which effectively boost it for particular acts
- Femininity is now controlled exclusively by feminizing activities, rather than by sex acts, although the broken Mars symbol is still driven by them
- Cheat mode now allows you to continue your game after Game Over (though be wary of Centaurs; without a Town Portal Scroll, there isn't yet a way to recover from that ending)
- Naga can now engage in erotic combat; as we add support for it, characters that currently don't engage in erotic combat will be able to
New content:
- Added Ettin Anal art
- Added Harpy Topping Doggy-Style art (this was added in last week's build, and added to the changelog on Patreon, but not on this text changelog)
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Perk rank increases now display old rank -> new rank rather than a list of all gained ranks
- Mac version should now have .app appended, allowing it to be run as an application
- Fixed Golem Activate skill to properly have an indefinite duration, and displayed Golem "phallus" on game load
- Fixed typos
Here ya go all.
So assault is gone forever? It was best damage dealing ability!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
New features:
- A virginity analyzer
New content:
- Added Ettin Anal art
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed typos
Here ya go all.
How are they getting so much done in a week?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
How are they getting so much done in a week?
Well they usually work on multiple things at the same time. So when you see an empty update that because they are yet to finish those projects. But that does not mean that are slacking. The amount of work stays the same. Finishing points go back and forth.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes