Daheckishappening

Dec 27, 2018
Guys I'm having an issue with on-screen info like Food not fitting the window. It seems a bit too far stretched. Am using 1600x900 which should be fine just like with the previous version. I also can't maximize it to fit the screen anymore. Any option how to fix this? If not then no big deal really, were just a few issues that stood out for me.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Guys I'm having an issue with on-screen info like Food not fitting the window. It seems a bit too far stretched. Am using 1600x900 which should be fine just like with the previous version. I also can't maximize it to fit the screen anymore. Any option how to fix this? If not then no big deal really, were just a few issues that stood out for me.
If you go to options you can change the resolution or switch to fullscreen mode

Wave8less

Apr 22, 2018
I seem to be running into this problem where the new armors such as the Chastity Belt and Indestructible Shield will not show up in the Monsters Town shop if I have already bought all the old armors such as the Shoes of Running and Gauntlets of Strength. The new armors will show up if I have not bought the old armors yet (tested by using two different saves: an old save that had not bought anything yet and creating a new save). Does anyone else have the same issue?

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
- Femininity is now controlled exclusively by feminizing activities, rather than by sex acts, although the broken Mars symbol is still driven by them

I am curious about this line in the changes, what exactly would all the "feminizing activities" be. I can assume the warlock transformation would be one, would also becoming a Brothel hooker be one, what other activities would maybe have to do with this ?

Muertos69

Sep 7, 2018
So created a new character for this build, purity seems to be dropping even though I've done nothing sexual, and dignity is dropping slower but still dropping even though I've won all the fights. Character is a mage. Anyone else having this occur?

Additional thing I just noticed, even an encounter that nothing sexual occurred nor any indicator for dignity changing caused a loss of both purity and dignity.

Jun 24, 2017
So created a new character for this build, purity seems to be dropping even though I've done nothing sexual, and dignity is dropping slower but still dropping even though I've won all the fights. Character is a mage. Anyone else having this occur?

Additional thing I just noticed, even an encounter that nothing sexual occurred nor any indicator for dignity changing caused a loss of both purity and dignity.
Yes purity seems bugged you get sexually grappled 1 time and you get turned into a complete slut. Dignity seems like its working as intended though.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.5

Win64: - - - - -
Win32: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Jar: - - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.5

Win64: - - - - -
Win32: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Jar: - - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the new pfp

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Loving this, but a quick question - what are you actually supposed to do to complete the werewolf quest?
Well for starters listen to what the lady is saying :/
But even that didnt help. First have an encounter with a wereslut. No need to get fucked even handjob and not finishing is enough.
Go to madame.
Second you need to encounter Warlock in mansion at second town and (maybe) win. That helps to read the diary she wrote.
Go to madame
Third you need wereslut semen sample which comes from getting fucked. If you dont want to volunteer your ass I recommend you get Trudy as your companions so you can have him do it.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
The new etin art is nice. And it will be even better with redhead mod in the future. :)
To be honest I was disappointed. A lot. Was kinda wishing for an art where you can see the penetration happen. And if they could get the belly bulge if the frame at the same time that would have been epic.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes