Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
More WIP. It seems that they work on new outfits and hair colours.
Hmm, Hiro's face is looking a bit different with these latest art WIPs. Our boi is looking a little more... catty? :unsure:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I know its probably been said a billion times and will never happen but if you could choose to play as a futa instead of a trap this game would become god tier.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
error found :
the strange castle in the North-East ( the village of centaurs) has no exit , only two locations , you can not go through the castle , go through the job to work in the city .

wishes : add the main characters ( shemale, girl,) more content and you can add transformation , so the game is very cool

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
error found :
the strange castle in the North-East ( the village of centaurs) has no exit , only two locations , you can not go through the castle , go through the job to work in the city .
If it's what i think it is, it's not a bug or an error, it's a bad end.
I know its probably been said a billion times and will never happen but if you could choose to play as a futa instead of a trap this game would become god tier.
Unlikely, the theme is a "boy getting fucked in the ass", you can already become a shemale if you want (but it doesn't change anything), but becoming a futa is unlikely.
Maybe in the future, when the game is done.
Or modding.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah but how do you give birth to a goblin baby if you cant get pregnant or cant impregnate an goblin. Seems some hidden stuff is up for searching.
If remember correctly, you need to get fucked by the goblin, that will make eggs inside you, then you need to get fucked by something else (don't remember what) to fertilize the eggs, then after a while you give birth.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is a reason why the tag is called futa/trans, lets not go this silly distintion again.;)

Yeah but how do you give birth to a goblin baby if you cant get pregnant or cant impregnate an goblin. Seems some hidden stuff is up for searching.
It was mentioned before by the goblin girl that others can impregnate Hiro if he is full of goblin eggs (?).

WithoutFate

Dec 30, 2018
If remember correctly, you need to get fucked by the goblin, that will make eggs inside you, then you need to get fucked by something else (don't remember what) to fertilize the eggs, then after a while you give birth.
If the female goblin puts eggs in you and you get fucked by either the Werewolf, Harpy or Centaur the eggs can become impregnated.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nah. Java is okay for the game. It is definitely better than RPGmaker or Unity.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wheres the newest apk download?
It's available from the OP
Android: - - -

eldorado314

Mar 21, 2019
hey whenever i download it and try to open it, it doesn't do anything at all. It refuses to open on any version I download any idea what may be the problem?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes