RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Update your java and your integrated (intel i guess) graphics card drivers.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Because adding a futa mode later down the line doesnt make this game less unique. What kinda logic is that?
I don't know if a mermaids tail changed to a lizard tail or was replaced with a turtle shell or crab leg's she would certainly be quite different.

I personally think it would make the mythology oddly different and the story's. Maybe the cyclops should have had two eyes and called a Byclops.

Red Riding could have been blue riding hood. I think stories are up to the writter, and we should except that. Maybe Stephen kings Christine could have been a washing machine or a By-cycle.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Because adding a futa mode later down the line doesnt make this game less unique. What kinda logic is that?
Not going to happen. First that would mean Majalis Devs having to redrawn every art to account to this possibility. Also let's face it, Hiro is already a very feminine trap so the distintion would be pretty meaningless.:)

Oct 12, 2018
I don't know if a mermaids tail changed to a lizard tail or was replaced with a turtle shell or crab leg's she would certainly be quite different.

I personally think it would make the mythology oddly different and the story's. Maybe the cyclops should have had two eyes and called a Byclops.

Red Riding could have been blue riding hood. I think stories are up to the writter, and we should except that. Maybe Stephen kings Christine could have been a washing machine or a By-cycle.
Not going to happen. First that would mean Majalis Devs having to redrawn every art to account to this possibility. Also let's face it, Hiro is already a very feminine trap so the distintion would be pretty meaningless.:)
Emphasis was on "later down the line" and "IF"

As in i know it wouldnt happen i just wouldnt see why the game would lose something

I do personally beleive theres a huge difference between trap and futa - mainly a trap doesnt have a pussy, a futa does.

I dont care either way, i love the game, i just made the point that a female/futa mode years down the line when the game is basicalyl done, would be nice.

SaiMutsu

May 16, 2019
I honestly just want to be able to body morph hiro into a bimbo slut. Maybe getting boobs and hair colors, makeup, would make a bit of a flavorful difference. Hence why the mod is so good.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Emphasis was on "later down the line" and "IF"

As in i know it wouldnt happen i just wouldnt see why the game would lose something

I do personally beleive theres a huge difference between trap and futa - mainly a trap doesnt have a pussy, a futa does.

I dont care either way, i love the game, i just made the point that a female/futa mode years down the line when the game is basicalyl done, would be nice.
There is a reason why the tag is called Futa/Trans, from what i saw the japanese distintion is pretty much meaningless around here (western based 18+ games/art).

Well I don't think it would lose something, just that it is not feasible right now with the number of scenes already done and speed with which the Majalis releases updates. ;)

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
Finding the game pretty annoying and poorly written. Got combat sorted but there is never enough food or gold which means you die. Just tried the arena and fight after fight no healing. So spend precious gold to heal which means whatever poor reward you get is already spent. Foraging mechanic is absolutely broken! :mad:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Seriously people keep asking for it all they want, it's not going to happen. Maj-Alis have made the game the way they intended it, i can't see them changing it. I don't see the point of making the MC futa when there is already so many of the monsters/enemies as such already. As RC-1138 stated it would be meaningless.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Seriously people keep asking for it all they want, it's not going to happen. Maj-Alis have made the game the way they intended it, i can't see them changing it. I don't see the point of making the MC futa when there is already so many of the monsters/enemies as such already. As RC-1138 stated it would be meaningless.
I agree the story is set, and should not be changed now. People dissatisfied with it as is should probably just find another game.

The only thing that if they could find time to do it, as they sort of set it up in the options when creating a character.

Is that I would like to see the graphics implemented to make the boobies on your character visuals match what you selected during creation of your character.

However I can see this as a monumental task due to all the graphics involved for a small team to have to deal with. But that is something that I would not mind maybe happening sometime in the future.

Reactions: rj45direct

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
Finding the game pretty annoying and poorly written. Got combat sorted but there is never enough food or gold which means you die. Just tried the arena and fight after fight no healing. So spend precious gold to heal which means whatever poor reward you get is already spent. Foraging mechanic is absolutely broken! :mad:
You don't need to waste gold to get hp, just rest. If you have no money and you hate banks you will have to suck some cocks to eat. I personally think It's well written:(

111a

Sep 27, 2018
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: sounds/IntroSound.wav
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.handleTaskError(AssetManager.java:582)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.update(AssetManager.java:383)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.finishLoading(AssetManager.java:404)
at com.majalis.screens.SplashScreen.buildStage(SplashScreen.java:74)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.init(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:95)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:88)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:149)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: sounds/IntroSound.wav
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.handleAsyncLoader(AssetLoadingTask.java:121)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.update(AssetLoadingTask.java:90)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.updateTask(AssetManager.java:507)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetManager.update(AssetManager.java:381)
... 6 more
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.async.AsyncResult.get(AsyncResult.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.handleAsyncLoader(AssetLoadingTask.java:119)
... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.loaders.SoundLoader.loadAsync(SoundLoader.java:48)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.loaders.SoundLoader.loadAsync(SoundLoader.java:29)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.call(AssetLoadingTask.java:70)
at com.badlogic.gdx.assets.AssetLoadingTask.call(AssetLoadingTask.java:34)
at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.async.AsyncExecutor$2.call(AsyncExecutor.java:58)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

what i get on both .exe and backup.

edit: Jar file worked.

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
I just overwrite those values in my working save file to get around the balance issues. The saves are not encoded, so any text editor will work for you in fixing that bit of frustration.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes