Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
I personally want to point out and y'all probably forgot that there was this forum user who got spooked about people getting blocked on patreon by Majalis.

And he actually went and fucking got Majalis here to the place where his game is being literally ripped out of his hands by pirates. Potentially risking this entire thread and potentially ruin it for everyone here.

Yo I don't know who that was and if you read this, this is what I think of you:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Not got an issue with the art and narration but the mechanics and game balance are pretty bad.
The mechanics are fine and unique, but it's true the balance is pretty off, but the game is still in it's early stages.
That will probably change at some point.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I personally want to point out and y'all probably forgot that there was this forum user who got spooked about people getting blocked on patreon by Majalis.

And he actually went and fucking got Majalis here to the place where his game is being literally ripped out of his hands by pirates. Potentially risking this entire thread and potentially ruin it for everyone here.

Majalis have been posting here long before guleed yusuf's problem. F95zone is infamous in the community because they take a positive stance on piracy and refuse to remove anything, even at the creators request. Majalis have known about this site for a long time, like many adult content creators. There's really nothing they can do about it though since the site is protected from any kind of DMCA threats.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018

my guy i have been supporting them for quite a bit of time, i would also never have noticed the game without pirating it initially
there was no way for me to know it existed, but i went to go support them right after. i was only really here for the red head MOD.

BUT because of my comment the creators have no forced me to pirate there game just to play it since im banned from even supporting them on patreon.

thats how butt hurt they are.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
is this game strictly gay only or is there straight stuff? not futa either
There is a lady that offers you to drink water, "drink/or not to drink choice". There may be other places where the choice could lead to standard sex ( or male female type sex ) if one of the choice's are taken. But that is one off the top of my head.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there a way to unlock all CG's. I tried to get into the game but it's not working out for me.
What do you mean "tried to get into the game"?
Do you mean you don't like the game or you can't get it to load?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
What do you mean "tried to get into the game"?
Do you mean you don't like the game or you can't get it to load?
Game is complicated. While I like the art, I don't want to spend my time trying to see all the cgs. Sometimes it won't even show up.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Game is complicated. While I like the art, I don't want to spend my time trying to see all the cgs. Sometimes it won't even show up.
Oh ok well there is a bunch of the art in my if you want to grab it from there or you could just use an app like winrar to extract the game cg from the jar file.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Oh ok well there is a bunch of the art in my if you want to grab it from there or you could just use an app like winrar to extract the game cg from the jar file.
Mediafire is slow and no folder download if you are not premium. I'm going to try the winrar though, thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Mediafire is slow and no folder download if you are not premium. I'm going to try the winrar though, thanks.
It isn't there to be downloaded as a folder it's 4.4GB of art, the folder is so people can browse it and download what they want, some of the images a wip and concept drawings etc not everyone would want those.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
It isn't there to be downloaded as a folder it's 4.4GB of art, the folder is so people can browse it and download what they want, some of the images a wip and concept drawings etc not everyone would want those.
I know, but you can skip the whole loading image part.
OK I'm currently uploading all the art to mega, it will likely take a while to finish
Edit: Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: KinChat and Hones

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
my guy i have been supporting them for quite a bit of time, i would also never have noticed the game without pirating it initially
there was no way for me to know it existed, but i went to go support them right after. i was only really here for the red head MOD.

BUT because of my comment the creators have no forced me to pirate there game just to play it since im banned from even supporting them on patreon.

thats how butt hurt they are.
I haven't forced you to pirate it. That's your choice. The game is available for free on itch.io.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes