RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just follow the road while avoiding getting turned into the permanent boyfriend of some of the monstergirls (harpies and werewolves usually). :LOL:

There is no secret there.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
oh shoot it didnt upload my picture. What i mean is, that im on the map with the huge ass fortress. Am i in the wrong map? this is where i started.
That's the right map, it's the further right of only 2 towns on the map. It spawns in different places but it's aways not too far from the river that runs North-South along the map.

Sui V

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a way to make a custom resolution (by changing a file or somehintg) ? The options are all wide and don't look good on my monitor...

Last edited:

moarshotaplz

Sep 29, 2017
moarshotaplz do you actually know of another game, anime, movie or book where someone can create oil with magic?
I'm being serious, I can't think of any
D&D, always, as well as plenty of other pen and paper RPs (pathfinder etc...). Most games based on D&D campaigns or systems. Square-Enix uses it occasionally (oil was in tactics at least).

Edit: I honestly can't picture a bard without it

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
As a current D&D player, I'm interested in hearing about oils and bards; Because I have'nt ever heard about that combination

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I know that Lupa is the prostitute. But is 'docile' the one labeled 'friendly' in the encounter menu?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes