Jun 24, 2017
i'm a huge fan of this game but i really suck at it
i tried to edit my profile and got 100 in all skills and still lost somehow
i give up.
can someone PLEASE give me a full save file :"(

also can someone tell me how to get different outfits ???
Someone literally posted a save file 2 posts above and there are many save files posted in this thread go to search bar and type save.

Helm

Jun 10, 2017
just going to ask again...

Regarding trumpet angel fight at the altar, there is a "pacifist" outcome. How do you obtain it? I tried doing nothing for I think 20-25 turns and still no pacifist outcome.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
just going to ask again...

Regarding trumpet angel fight at the altar, there is a "pacifist" outcome. How do you obtain it? I tried doing nothing for I think 20-25 turns and still no pacifist outcome.
Use the "hit the deck" ability and roll onto your back.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I'm just peeved that I paid money on two separate occasions to lose the game.
Anyway, I decided to make a guide to getting the Hero achievements by beating the goddess at Mount Xiuh.

For anyone doing the Pure Hero run, it's easy once you understand how all the encounters work. The only encounter you can lose that precious anal virginity after winning is the werewolf - make sure your strength is not ~9+. Also, for any run, don't get a cage until you reach the witch's cottage where you can get one for +1 magic.

Never try to steal anything either when doing Pure Hero (RNG based, getting spotted = restart). Putting a point in Catamite can still be worth it as you can make a fair amount giving people blowjobs in the brothel and it doesn't force you into anything butt-related. Most importantly, make sure you have 3 scout levels whenever travelling to a forest as a single tentacle trap could ruin your entire run. If you can afford it, get a decent amount of agility to avoid them in case they appear in an unavoidable spot.

As for the build, this goes for each of the 3 hero achievements: I believe the definite easiest build is the mage. Max your Magic skill (if that's the right name), and spend your perks on that too. Then get a 5 in Charisma, which is also necessary. Then just balance the rest of your stats, though Strength is useless and Endurance is the least important of the rest. As for skills, get Withdraw then Fade Away, though these are not as important, they just save a bit of health in some fights.

If you're going for the lvl 1 Hero achievement, all you need to do is just never press the level up button while in your character screen. You can get the XP to get to any level you want, just don't use it. That being said, do not get enough XP to get to level 2 before you encounter a minimum of 2 golems (more on that in a sec), because once you hit that cap you can no longer use your shards to improve your spells (more on that in a sec).

Now, spells. Combat Fire and Combat Heal. That is all you need. Max them both ASAP - if you have bonus starting points, get extra perks first (more Magic skill), then stats to round out your character, then spells, then gold and food.

Spend all your gold on getting Diamond Plate, Battle Skirt, a Reinforced Shield and save 15 for the witch's cottage (more on that later). Also, excess gold I would recommend spending on health booster items so you can save your mana for Combat Fire.

At the first town you explore the town centre, first listening to the crier then eavesdropping. Pay the guy 20 gold (or suck him off if you have >=3 in blowjob skill) and get the gem from him. Then continue on your way. Every rock area you see is initially inhabited by a golem. You MUST go to these, golems are your lifeblood. At each golem encounter, touch it, then soothe it, then, since you got a 5 in Charisma, ask it for help. You will get 2 shards and a mana chunk each time. This is very important: whatever you do, do not fight the goddess with less than 2 mana chunks. You will run out of mana and lose.

At the witch's cottage, give her the gem and buy the cage that gives you +1 magic, get the magic charm too if you can afford it. Don't get the Cursed Tiara like I did twice.

Finally, fighting the goddess is essentially identical to anyone else. Use health items when you can instead of using your precious mana, because you need a lot. Otherwise, spam Combat Fire, and use a mana chunk when you hit 0 to refill your mana (should be a max of 40 if you've got enough Magic points). And that's it, you should win and maybe even get all 3 Hero achievements in one run!

Ninja Edit: The only other challenging fight is the Naga. You can either eat her ass or fight her, potentially losing 1 mana chunk due to her high HP, but if you are going for Pure Hero, ensure you do not say "Front" or whatever when talking to her, as that takes your male maidenhood.
Why combat fire not ultra fire?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Why combat fire not ultra fire?
You need to waste 2 turns to use Ultra Fire, meanwhile you can cast Combat Fire every turn.
It's also cheaper on MPs.
I've not done the math but I suspect two Combats are stronger than one Ultra; or at least: the difference in damages is negligible over a long battle, especially because within a single MP bar you can deal more damages through Combat Fires than Ultra Fires.

Reactions: Qwerfy and Soulinor
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes