hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
IMO they need to work on erotic mind fucks via a stronger story line.

Main Quest #1
- setup
- building tension
- climax

Main Quest #2
- setup
- building tension
- climax

...etc

They should also start drawing more pictures of what happens in the brothel sequences.

Reactions: Jorja

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So, are there any ingame cheats, such as money or skill points?
I used cheat engine succesfully on it.
For instance. Using 2 skill points, you can run a search for 2 which brings up lots of results. Use a point, and then search for 1. Use a point and search for 0. Then take the two points out and keep going until you only have a couple left. Altering them, then using a skill point, will show you if you altered it. If not, just remove the point and alter the next. I think I had two or three in the end that kept matching.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
No android apk? :(
alright here is the updated mega link with the apk; idk if this is how you update the mega link since im pretty new to using mega all together
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the same time this is the Hiro X Urka w/ merchant from the or slave

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I used cheat engine succesfully on it.
For instance. Using 2 skill points, you can run a search for 2 which brings up lots of results. Use a point, and then search for 1. Use a point and search for 0. Then take the two points out and keep going until you only have a couple left. Altering them, then using a skill point, will show you if you altered it. If not, just remove the point and alter the next. I think I had two or three in the end that kept matching.
You can edit your save game with Note++, you can add skill points, crystals, exp and also edit your current traits, it´s very easy, just try not to add weird values where there werent suposed to be or you can get en unexpected encounter.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You can edit your save game with Note++, you can add skill points, crystals, exp and also edit your current traits, it´s very easy, just try not to add weird values where there werent suposed to be or you can get en unexpected encounter.
I actually tried that and it wouldn't work for me. That's why I ended up having to mess with cheat engine.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
IMO they need to work on erotic mind fucks via a stronger story line.

Main Quest #1
- setup
- building tension
- climax

Main Quest #2
- setup
- building tension
- climax

...etc

They should also start drawing more pictures of what happens in the brothel sequences.
the problem is that there is a story but its very poorly implemented; outside of the story mode which is barely done
basically killing the quetz is the main first story than now the dark knight but that too is not done yet.

the biggest problem is how poorly put together the RPG in the game is
magic is a trick and a joke. its great for some fights especially early in the game but terrible towards later game characters especially characters like the quetz.
also unlike melee magic has a cap, with melee u can always upgrade your weapons with higher damage, but u cant with magic

melee characters have wide variety of fighting styles as well from grappling to defensive parry to berserk to careful defensive combat, you can trip and grapple since strength endurance and agility are really good for melee

magic u got like 1 combo; oil and true fire Screen_Shot_2019-02-26_at_12.44.23_PM.jpg you have no defensive spells as well

it would be nice to have a wand in the game similar to melee characters and the wand damage can dictate the damage of your spells, it would be nice to have different elemental attacks or for other unique ways of using spells. like hypnosis similar to the way the witch uses it.

also for you to use ranged attacks; as of now every encounter has been the same; yet apparently centaurs can pot shot u but u cant keep a distance in the fight which forces your to wear armor in the game if you want to survive anything.

granted i bet none of this would be completed or implemented since i have asked for it before that and a better gold economy; right now outside of the arena there is no reliable way to make gold and whoring yourself out makes literally nothing and lowers your dignity.

i suggested a guild or company that would send you on quests and the reward would be gold. you can even tie trudy and urka into this narrative. but alas i got no reply

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hi guys, sameone can tell me where i can find the save ?
Tales Of Androgyny Win64\.toa-data .json files are numbered save0 through 9 (In game there 1 through 10 ) so save zero is save1 in game. you also have a quick save I believe that is just named Save.json.

I have attached a pretty powerful starting save, and a mostly complete Profile if you want to use them.

Noxya

Mar 31, 2019
Tales Of Androgyny Win64\.toa-data .json files are numbered save0 through 9 (In game there 1 through 10 ) so save zero is save1 in game. you also have a quick save I believe that is just named Save.json.
Nice thanks !

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone has the patch notes for the 0.2.17 version?
It's on the previous page:
New content:

• Added Lupa/Docile Werewolf Animation!
  • Added more in-combat dialogue
Tweaks and bug fixes:

• Fixed typos

Pretty small update. It would also be better if some of those vague notes like "more in-combat dialogue" had more details about encounters/conditions because there are way too many possibilities and it if you only want to check out the new stuff it would take you forever.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes