mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
How do you proceed with the brothel quest?
I remember playing it a few months ago. Something about collecting werewolf semen.
So I have to bend over to every werewolf girl I see? That's not a quest, that's Tuesday for me.
just once is enough... if you have Trudy, you can have her getting wolfed, it works anyway

actually, I'm unsure how it could work with the docile werewolf, I'll have to try it

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Really REALLY hoping for a lot more female goblin and mouth fiend content, like recruiting the goblin for scenes with a willing mc and a very horny goblin. With the mouth fiend either meeting her without getting in trouble with the brothel mistress or finding her castle and meeting her there, and getting to know her without being a prisoner as well as willingly suckin her off which could lead to her having fun with mc's ass or pussy if the warlock made you full female, after a while of sexy content she could ask you to marry her and if you have high charisma you could let her down gently with the promise of marrying her when you beat the demon lord or invite her to come with you on your adventures. Anyway the female goblin, mouth fiend, Urka the orc, the warlock and the brothel mistress are my top 5 waifu in this game in that order

Reactions: hw17
Jun 25, 2018
How do you get the new urka scene? The merchant one
Get her as a follower, become her slave(choose Visit instead of Summon when in camp and you want to talk to her). Then just camp and do Talk(Urka): there are a couple possible scenes that can happen, including the merchant one, so just do it until you get it.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
New scene.
hot, but I dislike the eyes. They seem in a different style than everything else?

Really REALLY hoping for a lot more female goblin
we need more content at FemGobby's wood camp

Get her as a follower, become her slave(choose Visit instead of Summon when in camp and you want to talk to her).
it's IMHO too easy end up as Urka's slave, IMHO it should require building up relationship points like with Brother Mistress and Dullahan

hi_im_horny

May 26, 2017
Someone literally posted a save file 2 posts above and there are many save files posted in this thread go to search bar and type save.
yeah it was a fake one, if you use it it'll show the scene where it gets you for editing a save file and then deletes it.

Which is an amazing scene if you'd ask me.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I updated the mod to 17.1 follow the link in my sig or from the 1st page. Enjoy.

As an added bonus I attached a 98.9% completed profile for those who are interested. It has all achievements unlocked and starts you off with 24 bonus points. It makes the early game so much easier. Note you do not have to assign these points at the start if you don't want to.

Just extract and replace the profile.json file in the ".toa-data" sub-folder.

Last edited:

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
I updated the mod to 17.1 follow the link in my sig or from the 1st page. Enjoy.

As an added bonus I attached a 98.9% completed profile for those who are interested. It has all achievements unlocked and starts you off with 24 bonus points. It makes the early game so much easier. Note you do not have to assign these points at the start if you don't want to.

Just extract and replace the profile.json file in the ".toa-data" sub-folder.
thanks Jorja

Reactions: Jorja
D

Deleted member 44741

Day 482; Still no new content for the brigand. I'm slowly losing my sanity.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes