hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
Hmm, I see. So you're saying that once you take out the chick dicks... then it's left with pretty much nothing, the game has no substance to it at all. Well, thanks for the help. I'm glad I didn't waste time once again on a game that only tries to entertain us with one single element.
Out of all the games you choose to look at, you pick one of the ones that is about gay sex and dicks, and ask where the straight sex and vaginas are. Just because you're not into it, doesn't mean there's no substance. Also, there are some straight scenes in the game, but you gotta find them yourself now.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Wow i got away from Christmas vacation and all this stuff happens? did we get all smarter all of a sudden? well almost all , im so proud of you guys *_* hahahahah happy new year to all btw

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Hmm, I see. So you're saying that once you take out the chick dicks... then it's left with pretty much nothing, the game has no substance to it at all. Well, thanks for the help. I'm glad I didn't waste time once again on a game that only tries to entertain us with one single element.
"Excuse me, do you have anything here that doesn't have meat in it?"
"Sir, this is a Butcher's."
"wtf"

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
complete save, or any way to unlock all pervert?
its easier to go on the jar file and see the arts through it, there s much more content than the pervert tab, there s just the problem that you cant see the animations, but its just the warlock so find it ingame and for the other ones go in the jar file, a good example is the brigand missionary, there s 5 variants of it, but just one art in the pervert tab, THE MOST OF THE ARTS ARE IN THE "ENEMIES" AND "CHARACTERS" folders

Reactions: gerow

J-V1

May 1, 2018
fear? no. i am aware that there is gay content on this game. i am saying the following:
my post was a reply to a previous post saying this game was "all about" the gay, which is misleading because it implies one of two things:
one, the main theme of the game is gay
or two, the vast majority of the content is gay

it has to be clarified that, the main theme AND the major content is futa.
i found the post to be misleading because it implied the game had mostly, or almost exclusively, gay content.
now, i haven't played since a few updates ago, but off the top of my head, the gay content i can remember is:
kylira, trudy, the shopkeeper, male goblin, and male centaur camp. not exactly 51% or higher of the game's content.
if i want a gay game, or want to recomend a gay game to a friend, this is not the game i go to.

when someone says "x game is all about Y" i assume Y is the main fetish or is otherwise very significantly present. that's what i understand by "all about".

i am into alot of things, and both in games and doujins, whenever i am looking for something specific, i want to be able to trust the tags, descriptions, reviews, or similar

Reactions: Jockeyboy

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yet many ppl see "urination" fetish and pass by. But gay fetish or something barely close to it:
"OH BUT IS IT GAY."
"OH IT IS JUST GAY STUFF?"
*all the internet rolls its eyes*
Well, it's because majority of games with this tag have just one or two pissing scenes while games with gay tag usually have a lot if not all scenes gay.
I assure you that if a good looking game was all about a certain fetish the comment section will be full of such comments.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Check the quest log, just to be sure.
There you'll get tips.
For example, if you learned about their anatomy, it'll show up on the quest log, so that's when you go talk with the madame, and everything follows from there.

Note:
the latest version is bugged crazy.
It has a lot of problems with old saves.
i have it where i need to collect the semen from the wereslut but none appear, and if they do and i return to the brothel i still get the "i havent learned anything"

Yeetith

Oct 29, 2018
I love the artwork, but I'm just not into gay stuff. If they added an option for the mc to be futa this game would easily be one of my favorite games.

Reactions: peanut666666
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes