KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah I'm not going to DL 10GB. Maybe this is an advanced anti-piracy measure? Upload a really sketchy version painfully slowly, so that we all lose interest. :ROFLMAO:

Raff have you got a version?

Last edited:
Reactions: smegmaboyo

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
thanks for the effort, but 10GB is over the cap for the free Mega accounts

In future, if you want, would be better to share the folder, not everything in a single file.
that way, everybody can pull only the version they want

Reactions: smegmaboyo

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
thanks for the effort, but 10GB is over the cap for the free Mega accounts

In future, if you want, would be better to share the folder, not everything in a single file.
that way, everybody can pull only the version they want
I have 15GB free if you use the desktop app it should be available for free users surely

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I have 15GB free if you use the desktop app it should be available for free users
You have 50GB cloud storage for free, download is limited to 6GB after which you have to wait for few hours before you can download anything else using this IP adress.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
You have 50GB cloud storage for free, download is limited to 6GB after which you have to wait for few hours before you can download anything else using this IP adress.
I see that's a pain, although for anyone who wants a workaround could use a vpn for the time being until someone else uploads while its not an ideal solution it will work for anyone who can't wait

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
huh that seems a little low my download "transfer" limit with mega is currently at 90GB, typically with free users it varies depending on peak server usage and available bandwidth.
mtl.png
Anyway I have uploaded the latest version (thanks sharkschrek) to a mega folder so you can just grab whatever build you guys want from there without having to get the full weekly.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
huh that seems a little low my download "transfer" limit with mega is currently at 90GB, typically with free users it varies depending on peak server usage and available bandwidth.
View attachment 508035
Anyway I have uploaded the latest version to a mega folder so you can just grab whatever build you guys want from there without having to get the full weekly.
Thank you :D

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 508035
Anyway I have uploaded the latest version to a mega folder so you can just grab whatever build you guys want from there without having to get the full weekly.
Do you use a specific server or something to get 90GB transfer quota for free or do you have to pay?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Do you use a specific server or something to get 90GB transfer quota for free or do you have to pay?
For free users it's dynamic and can vary depending on the current demand you can increase your available transfer limit by installing the megasync desktop and mobile apps but it will expire after a while, you can get mega pro to increase it but that is a paid service.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
For free users it's dynamic and can vary depending on the current demand you can increase your available transfer limit by installing the megasync desktop and mobile apps but it will expire after a while, you can get mega pro to increase it but that is a paid service.
I see thank you for the reply, That kind of sucks that it "expires" after a while and yeah i have the desktop app but i was only able to get up to a 6GB file download limit as others have said unless i change my IP address via vpn

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
how do you do the various quests for the brothel madam? Im stuck on researching werewolves, nothing i do with them seems to fulfill it. What am i meant to do here?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes