White

Feb 22, 2017
Sorry, I meant rewatch scenes with the text and everything. Pervert menu only shows CGs. For instance the innkeeper doesnt show anything under the pervert tab but there are a lot of scenes with her.
Activate the cheating mode. You'll get a new Encounter button in game that allows you to replay the scenes at will.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
It's so soon after the last patch that there might not be anything new, but it'd be awesome to at least see the changelog to know :D

D

Deleted member 44741

The Brigand has two separate encounters and a Story Mode scene, though. What about the poor Dryad?
I usually click on "create character" so fast, that I forgot that this game has a story mode.
I remember the Brigand scenes there, which were nice.

The Dryad. Yeah. Poor Dryad.

Nov 30, 2018
I haven't played this game since around when the Warlock came out. Has there been any substantial content updates? The last thing I remember was a vampire hunter (or something similar) being added but the scenes weren't in the game yet.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I haven't played this game since around when the Warlock came out. Has there been any substantial content updates? The last thing I remember was a vampire hunter (or something similar) being added but the scenes weren't in the game yet.
There is quite a lot of new stuff, I don't remember exactly when was the Warlock added but the big ones are Mouthfiend, Centaurs camp, character customization, Brothel missions and stuff plus a ton of smaller scenes.

For details check changelog in OP or download folder.

Reactions: kugjfhgbjkbjkhb

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
I have it, not sure, wheter I should just upload it somewhere and share the link, or get in touch with someone, that can put it in the OP

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I have it, not sure, wheter I should just upload it somewhere and share the link, or get in touch with someone, that can put it in the OP
If you have the files, upload them yourself and share that link. If you post whatever link they gave you it'll get shut down. Once you post it here, we can get the mods to put the files in the OP by reporting that post.

Reactions: cumboy
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes