ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
in the game files the last one is "doggy choke", so you probably need a special status with hiro, I m not sure of that, its just my guess
Found it. You have to meet the death knight in story mode and lose (or surrender) the fight to get the choke image.

Reactions: grasshopper

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019
hey for some reason the game have some trouble running with my new pc here my config
- Processeur 8-Core Intel Core i7-9700K (3.6 GHz / 4.9 Ghz)
-Carte mère MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS 16 Go DDR4 3000 MHz
- Carte graphique NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 Go
-Disque système SSD LDLC F8 PLUS M.2 2280 NVMe 240 Go
-Disque dur Seagate Barracuda 2 To
any idea why?
Do you have the latest version of Java?

divinedream

Dec 24, 2019
[Thank youQUOTE="Hones, post: 2792865, member: 811179"]
v0.2.19.3 -
Have Fun! ♡
[/QUOTE]

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Is this all the possible classes? the 5 first, bunny, schoogirl (and lewd), prostitute and mare

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
so i upgraded my windows 7 32 bits to win 10 32 bits and i downloaded the game but i got an error that says OpenGL 2.00 is needed so wtf help please

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
so i upgraded my windows 7 32 bits to win 10 32 bits and i downloaded the game but i got an error that says OpenGL 2.00 is needed so wtf help please
Your graphic card need to support OpenGL 2.0, if it does then update your drivers and i would recommend to upgrade to win 64bit in order to use more than 4GB of ram.

Reactions: cumboy

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Holy shit man, is it possible to get the "GHOST-DAY-MARRIAGE-IMPOTENT" scene (/event?) ? I tried the armor of anal torment, tried the spell from the warlock (in the event log it says that she make you impotent) that one from losing to her and making the choice "to be a girl", tried to encounter her drunk (with the wine), tried all of them together, but is not working, like I said (and confirmed it in the game) when u get a scene (/event) it will appear in the profile file in the save folder, I find it in the encounters file and it seems that the "flaccid art" will appear ("foreground": "GHOST_ANAL_FLACCID"), is it bugged or I need something else, because I m just trying the most obvious things

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, a lot of scenes are really difficult to get. Some that are unlocked will also keep showing up in the unseen screen at least for me. The story mode death knight ones for example.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, a lot of scenes are really difficult to get. Some that are unlocked will also keep showing up in the unseen screen at least for me. The story mode death knight ones for example.
yeah, but I have see the "flaccid art", and it has not appeared in the game encounters, soooo, the mecanic to get the scene is bugged or I have no find the right way

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Holy shit man, is it possible to get the "GHOST-DAY-MARRIAGE-IMPOTENT" scene (/event?) ? I tried the armor of anal torment, tried the spell from the warlock (in the event log it says that she make you impotent) that one from losing to her and making the choice "to be a girl", tried to encounter her drunk (with the wine), tried all of them together, but is not working, like I said (and confirmed it in the game) when u get a scene (/event) it will appear in the profile file in the save folder, I find it in the encounters file and it seems that the "flaccid art" will appear ("foreground": "GHOST_ANAL_FLACCID"), is it bugged or I need something else, because I m just trying the most obvious things
Yeah this scene is very bugged, I just get the "MERMAID-FLACCID-FRUSTRATED" scene with the mermaid and then tried again that scene with the ghost, but not worked :'(

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes