Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
is there a scene guide more up to date then OP? id search for it but for some reason search randomizes the dates it shows. though thinking on it im likely missing story exclusive scenes and possibly some combat scenes gonna keep trying things out with ccheta mode. if i get a full pervert (0.2.21.1) ill attach the profile

Last edited:

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock last warlock,ghost and dark knight scenes? im guessing they are story mode only but wanna be sure before i dive into that EDIT: also second vampire scene? (as in displayed on pervert) EDIT 2: found second vampire scene based on progress random events hint. you must have blood OFF in options

Last edited:
Reactions: Movikx

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock last warlock,ghost and dark knight scenes? im guessing they are story mode only but wanna be sure before i dive into that
I dunno about ghost cause she ain't my cup of tea. For Dark Knight there are a couple scenes for her in story mode where her encounter at the second town is different. Her other scenes happen in the monster town tavern in normal mode. With Warlock there are a number of paths, first you can wait outside then go into her room later for a different sex scene. You can rush in and let her charm you. You can fight her and lose, she'll offer you a choice of three punishments, each have there own sex scene and then a follow up sex scene if you come back that's centred on whatever curse she gave you.
You can also win, but y'know, that ain't as fun :)
I recommend saving before the encounter then going through each route they're all entertaining.
I don't think Warlock and Ghost have different encounters in the story mode, at least not in my playthrough.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
She doesn't have a character design yet, nor sex scenes - no new characters until we square away some more with the existing ones.
Fair enough, I respect fleshing out current encounters and the combat system first. One of the previous updates mentioned the new "bondage stance"...is this going to be an actual stance that Hiro can be forced into during combat, or only a feature outside encounters (as currently)?

Reactions: cumboy

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
i think their may be a bug with the events seen. clearly have not seen all events as i ahvent done story mode yet. but says im 100% was at 99.6% then went to do giantess stuff check again expecting a 99.7% and it says 100%. so flying blind now EDIT: upon editing it appears it was the Giantess mini events. (the vault ones) though i think the problem hasmroe to do with the fact there is more then 100% events.

Last edited:

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
aww a new one . welp heres the profile for the previous version (0.2.21.1 ). 99.9% scenes (scenes go above 100% so backup and delete if you want to keep getting hints) is missing form pervert gallery Final warlock,final ghost, third arachne and final dark knight. all believed to be exclusive to story version feel free to attach to OP if ya want. EDIT: This is outdated see further in thread for one with all scenes

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes