ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
is there a way to get gold without lowering purity or asking for a loan?
If you don't want to use cheat engine, you can always do quests.
The brothel has a couple very easy quests you can do pretty quickly. And one of them lets you choose an additional reward. If you say 'more money', you get 50 more gold.
Tip for if you do the brothel quests. Get Trudy/Adventurer to join your party before you go after wereslut semen (second quest, I think), if you don't want to lose purity. You can send Trudy to fight, where he's instantly beaten and raped, giving you your sample without having to sacrifice your own rear end, lol.

possum1

May 17, 2018
If you don't want to use cheat engine, you can always do quests.
The brothel has a couple very easy quests you can do pretty quickly. And one of them lets you choose an additional reward. If you say 'more money', you get 50 more gold.
Tip for if you do the brothel quests. Get Trudy/Adventurer to join your party before you go after wereslut semen (second quest, I think), if you don't want to lose purity. You can send Trudy to fight, where he's instantly beaten and raped, giving you your sample without having to sacrifice your own rear end, lol.
so basically, get a meatshield lol. thank you

Reactions: Dexter1927

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
so basically, get a meatshield lol. thank you
Only for that quest. There are only two times I can think of where you can send Trudy out to get raped. That's the normal 'wereslut' (there are three 'types'), and one of the goblin paths allow you to split up (where Trudy is immediately beaten up and raped by goblins).
Other than that, your allies are pretty useless for anything besides unlocking scenes.

Apr 16, 2019
Losing to male goblin probably
Fastest way I've seen is to use the encounter button for the goblin horde, follow them to the forest, and then don't even try to stop them from gangraping you. You burn through dignity real quick that way.
Calling the ettin ugly's a great way to lose a bunch of dignity all at once.

The Horrible Presence encounter can zero you out in one go too, I think.
Probably the Merybelle "demon assfuck" option,either from the encounter cheat, or from the second map. It lowers it to none, basically, and does the same to purity.
Thanks.

There's a new class coming out that's 96% complete that summons demons. And it says that to keep your power up, you have to make contracts and take poundings to stay strong.

Patron Class - Evoker

We'll add a Patron-only (during development) class to Tales of Androgyny - the Evoker, a class with no hunger gauge, who gains and maintains their strength by summoning demons from the void, forming pacts with them, and getting packed by them.

That sounds like you'll be rewarded for being a cumdump, lol.
Sounds like it only works with those particular demons. Sounds interesting, though; wonder how it'll work.

There's a huge issue with that, though. The Death Knight can instantly defeat you if either your purity or dignity (I forget which) is lower than like 80%. Which means they'll have to change that. Because if the DK does that, what's the demon king behind her going to do? You won't even be able to fight them if you played the 'fun' way. Its one of the main reasons I keep a 'pure' save.
Not sure why they'd have to change it. The game's always worked that way; have "fun" and get bad ends, or stay "pure" and get particular bonuses. Not like there's any sign that we're getting close to the demon king, or close to being able to fight them (or Merrybelle, or to actually harm/threaten the Dark Knight, or most other enemies).

is there a way to get gold without lowering purity or asking for a loan?
In Character Creation Mode? Wander the map looting caches. Hunger Charms sell for 50 gold. Just remember to reach Scout level 3 or more before you open them (edit: the caches).

In earlier versions of Story Mode, I'd accept the first brothel quest, then take out the loan and try to reach the end before Puca got me (edit: or wore me down too far to continue). I think the brothel's been removed now, though, and the mode is several encounters longer. (And Character Creation Mode Trudy's been removed, eliminating another source of gold.) Couldn't beat it the last time I tried.

Only for that quest. There are only two times I can think of where you can send Trudy out to get raped. That's the normal 'wereslut' (there are three 'types'), and one of the goblin paths allow you to split up (where Trudy is immediately beaten up and raped by goblins).

Other than that, your allies are pretty useless for anything besides unlocking scenes.
Not entirely. You get some money in the course of recruiting Trudy, and he teaches you a move later. Kylira teaches you a spell. They sometimes cast support spells in combat, and enemies sometimes get distracted raping them.

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
how do i edit the save to be virgin?
if you get too much fucked forget it, but if there were just a few times, you can get anal virgin by removing all the things about anal sex in the save you want, so, that is a good challenge

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
They sometimes cast support spells in combat, and enemies sometimes get distracted raping them.
I've never seen either of those things happen. Ever.
The only times I've ever seen them 'distract' an enemy, is when I choose to send them to do so. Which only happens in a very few instances.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
I've never seen either of those things happen. Ever.
The only times I've ever seen them 'distract' an enemy, is when I choose to send them to do so. Which only happens in a very few instances.
Just because you've never seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist...it's happened to me on multiple occasions. Kylie's heals and Trudy casts the strength buff.

(This must be what Majalis felt like arguing with you on the previous page lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Dexter1927

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Just because you've never seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist...it's happened to me on multiple occasions. Kylie's heals and Trudy casts the strength buff.
Do you know if urka does something? almost make me want to try recluit them all again , im still searching on a way to beat the dark knight legit without a luck based char xD

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
Been awhile since I played, anyone know how to actually trigger the doggy door caught topping scene? Also how do I increase my lust? Never got those fire elemental scenes because it's always been 0.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
They trigger when Hiro's close to being defeated. Trudy casts Titan Strength or Kylira casts Heal and the enemy pounces on them for it, giving you a few free turns to wail on them.
I only ever seem to lost to the Death Knight or the unicorn. Both of those because even in the best armor and above level 20, they kill you in just a couple hits. Though I haven't bothered fighting them any time recently (like half a year or more) because there's literally no point once you've unlocked their scenes.
Neither of those fights/losses have ever had either group member help me.
I assume they only help on 'lesser' fights?

BearHorns

Aug 26, 2018
I spent some time poking around in the code and this is the most complete save file I could make. I took a bit of a shotgun approach so the file is much larger than it should be, but the gallery is mostly complete.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ever realize that you've been playing this a long time, and you're still missing something incredibly simple?
Here's mine:
Can you actually get a bow in any way other than getting raped by a centaur? Because that's the only way I know to get one.
I realized it when I was doing a new game a couple days ago and saw the 'bow' option in one or two fights that I had no idea how to get one in a 'pure' run.
I tried attacking centaurs for one. But since I'm doing a pure run, I only ever get attacked by unicorns. Which don't drop the bow.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I ran a search and saw that picking the archer type class nets you one, but I'm looking for a way for other classes to get one. Specifically my Enchantress.

Reactions: cumboy
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes