hi_im_horny

May 26, 2017
does anyone knows how to get the bonus classes ?
i mean the one from options but not on the creation screen [bitch - mare - bunny - queen - prostitute - schoolgirl - lewd schoolgirl]

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
does anyone knows how to get the bonus classes ?
i mean the one from options but not on the creation screen [bitch - mare - bunny - queen - prostitute - schoolgirl - lewd schoolgirl]
they are mostly purely skins and do nothing but here it goes nothing
bitch : loose 3 times werewolf ,but istant game over so not really a class
mare : loose 3 times vs centaur and bring a town portal scroll, its tectically an exploit but you can still play normally after that
bunny : don't remember
queen : loose vs the beastmistress 3 times , change skin but its an instant game over so doesn't work like that
the other 3 are all related to the brothel ,2 are sex scenes (schoolgirl) and prostitute is by reaching rank 10 in it, just work in it and eventually it works

Reactions: hi_im_horny

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Majalis is ever present... always watching, always judging (softly, but still so). They likely lurk harder than I do. I'd be more surprised if they didn't browse this forum honestly. They know to be aware of what people are saying about their game, seemingly especially in spaces that aren't overseen by them.

People don't upload updates very often because they probably stopped either supporting the game, don't want to upload every week, or have been bogged down by life. It's a bit silly to think they stopped since Majalis has been more active recently, especially since they've been here longer than most of us.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Majalis is ever present... always watching, always judging (softly, but still so). They likely lurk harder than I do. I'd be more surprised if they didn't browse this forum honestly. They know to be aware of what people are saying about their game, seemingly especially in spaces that aren't overseen by them.

People don't upload updates very often because they probably stopped either supporting the game, don't want to upload every week, or have been bogged down by life. It's a bit silly to think they stopped since Majalis has been more active recently, especially since they've been here longer than most of us.
Got to say, I found funny the way you made Majalis almost sound like a killer/monster lurking around ready to pounce on us. :LOL:

Last edited:

Moofiehead

Jun 5, 2017
Its pretty funny but I'd be afraid too honestly. So I've been contributing with the kitten tier. I feel bad for getting these updates but part of me does want to give as much as I can to show support. I'm also willing to wait as long as possible for either the public or patreon update. Love this game that much I suppose..anyway...back to lurking I go...*disappears into the shadows*

Reactions: Dingo139 and cumboy

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
they are mostly purely skins and do nothing but here it goes nothing
bitch : loose 3 times werewolf ,but istant game over so not really a class
mare : loose 3 times vs centaur and bring a town portal scroll, its tectically an exploit but you can still play normally after that
bunny : don't remember
queen : loose vs the beastmistress 3 times , change skin but its an instant game over so doesn't work like that
the other 3 are all related to the brothel ,2 are sex scenes (schoolgirl) and prostitute is by reaching rank 10 in it, just work in it and eventually it works
Bunny is gotten by taking a loan from the bank, and not paying it. Eventually a Puca shows up asking for it. If you don't have the gold required, you can say so or offer to lower the debt with your body.
You want to not have the gold. Then lose the fight. She takes you to the inn for a gameover, but it gives you the Bunny class.

And you keep making it sound like game overs actually are game overs. They haven't been for quite a while. When you see one, just keep clicking and you'll go back to the game with your new class, lol.
Here's proof you can continue after the Bunny/Puca game over and get your new class:
You can also open your save file in notepad and run a search for "jobClass" Just make sure you change the current class into the new one with all caps, just like the current one is already in there.

I actually like the "Queen" costume, so I regularly use it. I even have it on my two 'pure' saves, lol.
dickpenisguys
This should finish the info on what Dexter answered.

Faker1

Mar 17, 2018
ello, while running x64 version (Win 10), an error file keeps appearing:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.lwjgl.Sys
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.<clinit>(Display.java:135)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGraphics.setVSync(LwjglGraphics.java:592)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)

I tried to look up ways to deal with this in google but only thing I was able to find were people having issues with compilators and programing in java itself. Also, all of them were using linux which only increased my confusion as I've never used that system. Ultimately I couldn't find anything useful.
Running x32 version results in no action whatsoever, nothing even appears in task manager. Game used to work normally some time in the past with x64 version but stopped after one of the updates, I'm unable to tell after which one. Deleting/reinstalling java does not help

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
I'll always love our uploaders from days past <3 budha, hones, numbers guy you raff some others that did once or twice <3 <3
What happened to the weekly uploaders? If they all disappeared I can take up the role. Someone just has to @ me whenever a weekly drops. Also, here's the changelog while I start uploading to mega. I'll edit this post later to include the link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes