ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No. See screenshot. When there are fewer than 5 scenes to show remaining, it just shows the only remaining ones multiple times. You said you knew you had seen the Innkeeper BJ scene because you watched it multiple times - it is obvious from your post that you did not watch the M/M variant multiple times, so what likely happened is you had seen the femme innkeep BJ, saw that on the list, and assumed you had already seen the scene, only to later realize it was the male variant you were missing. There's no special magic about the way that the progress screen tracker works - if you've seen a scene (actually seen it, not a variant of it), the scene will be removed from the list and won't be displayed there. The only possible way for that to not be the case is if there's a failure to save your profile in the background when you see the scene, but that would result in the scene not being marked as cleared, period, and you'd have to go and watch that scene again - it would not be a display bug on the Progress Screen.
Interesting screenshot. Mine showed 5 different ones, even when I only had 1 left. I assume that shot is from an update farther along than 0.2.20.2? Because I had no duplicates. I was messing with them for a couple hours straight, trying to figure out which ones I needed before I decided to start resetting and comparing.
I watched the male version of the innkeeper bj one or two versions before the current. There's a huge chunk of chat from me and another person about the image you were using for said Innkeeper being the general store girl, and not the white shirt shown in the images.
"it is obvious from your post that you did not watch the M/M variant multiple times "
You're using 0.2.21.1, right? According to the itch?
If your version doesn't have the issue I was having, then it was fixed between this one and that one.
I would NOT have had so much trouble if I was seeing duplicates of the same task. That would have been absolutely lovely, and saved me an hour or two yesterday.

Edit: Something I just thought about. Could it have anything to do with literally keeping my save from over a year ago? Every time a new version comes out, I save my toa-data folder into the new one.
Could it have old data that' was messing my progress menu up? Because I reeeeeeally don't want to start over at 0...

Last edited:

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
does anyone have a 100% save file ? i have a (99.3%) of patch (0.2.20.4)
it has all achievements but not all scenes

still missing 5 in hiro + 1 in arachne ( the ant queen one) + 1 in ghost + 1 in warlock
I don't have all but I think I have more than what you said you have.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
On the subject of possible bugs, the "lose to male gobbo" scene specifically calls out that he goes atm on you, but it doesn't seem to count for the ass to mouth achievement.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
On the subject of possible bugs, the "lose to male gobbo" scene specifically calls out that he goes atm on you, but it doesn't seem to count for the ass to mouth achievement.
You have to do so in combat. If you have 'seduce' abilities, make them fuck your ass, then get on your knees and give them a blowjob. It has to be done in order in a single combat.
At least I think I'm remembering correctly...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Majalis_ToA
I think I have some evidence about 'old data' possibly messing things up, lol. I just started a new game for the first time in a year. Before, I was using a save at the very start that I had already altered the stats on. So I just kept using that same save every time I wanted to test something.
The very first thing i noticed when I opened a new game...was that I didn't recognize the map at all. Seriously. This is the one in my save, followed by the new game map:
My save:
New game save:
My save data is quite literally using different data, lol. So differences in some of said data now sounds much more reasonable to me.
Btw, my 'new game' save is date marked August 12th, 2019. Ouch, lol.
Maybe I really should delete my old saves and start over with the new map. It makes me wonder if some of the text/story would be different if I did so. Meh. I'll wait until the next update.

Last edited:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Majalis_ToA
I think I have some evidence about 'old data' possibly messing things up, lol. I just started a new game for the first time in a year. Before, I was using a save at the very start that I had already altered the stats on. So I just kept using that same save every time I wanted to test something.
The very first thing i noticed when I opened a new game...was that I didn't recognize the map at all. Seriously. This is the one in my save, followed by the new game map:
My save:
New game save:
My save data is quite literally using different data, lol. So differences in some of said data now sounds much more reasonable to me.
Btw, my 'new game' save is date marked August 12th, 2019. Ouch, lol.
Maybe I really should delete my old saves and start over with the new map. It makes me wonder if some of the text/story would be different if I did so. Meh. I'll wait until the next update.
Uh, each save file has a different randomly generated map.

Reactions: grasshopper

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Uh, each save file has a different randomly generated map.
I did not know that. I always used the same saves every time, and I noticed just how old the save I was using was.
But if it isn't that, then I somehow tripped a progress screen bug you claim doesn't exist.
If it wasn't the old file, then I have no idea how to trip it again. And deleting my profile file to start over would take far too long, and not be worth it to me just to see if I could trip it again.

Last edited:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I did not know that. I always used the same saves every time, and I noticed just how old the save I was using was.
But if it isn't that, then I somehow tripped a progress screen bug you claim doesn't exist.
If it wasn't the old file, then I have no idea how to trip it again. And deleting my profile file to start over would take far too long, and not be worth it to me just to see if I could trip it again.
It is possible that you saw scenes, and those scenes were subsequently renamed in later versions, and as a result they were marked as un-seen. What isn't possible is that the fix for that wasn't seeing the scenes again. The Progress screen has no way of showing scenes that are marked as seen.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It is possible that you saw scenes, and those scenes were subsequently renamed in later versions, and as a result they were marked as un-seen. What isn't possible is that the fix for that wasn't seeing the scenes again. The Progress screen has no way of showing scenes that are marked as seen.
That's possible. It would explain scenes I know I had done showing up, at least. So the game saw them as 'checked', but the name itself didn't?
Side note. I was actually about to spend a little on your patreon to grab the newest version of the game, until I saw that I'll be charged "PER PICTURE OR CHAPTER, OR GAME UPDATE". Am I misreading it?
I'll wait until 0.2.22.0, I think. Then drop the sub right after I get the file, since all I would want is the game.
Maybe I'll just wait until the demon summoning class is complete, since it sounds interesting. Hope there will be many demons and scenes. Like an 'imp' shortstack like the goblins :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6324

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
That's possible. It would explain scenes I know I had done showing up, at least. So the game saw them as 'checked', but the name itself didn't?
Side note. I was actually about to spend a little on your patreon to grab the newest version of the game, until I saw that I'll be charged "PER PICTURE OR CHAPTER, OR GAME UPDATE", lol.
I'll wait until 0.2.22.0, I think. Then drop the sub right after I get the file, since all I would want is the game.
I'm honestly surprised, and a little indignant, that Majalis keep responding to you. :oops::oops:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Male on trap doesn't interest me. Futa on trap, on the other hand... I don't get why there's a difference, but there is, lol.
That's why (other than scene unlock purposes), the elf and human companions get ignored or even forgotten. Trudy's only purpose to me is to whore him out as goblin or were bait, lol.

Reactions: Anaqiya

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Male on trap doesn't interest me. Futa on trap, on the other hand... I don't get why there's a difference, but there is, lol.
That's why (other than scene unlock purposes), the elf and human companions get ignored or even forgotten. Trudy's only purpose to me is to whore him out as goblin or were bait, lol.
Maybe its the fact that for the most part we all still very much like the female form.

I mean seriously without changing anything else removing hiro's penis would make him 100% girl. (at least for me)

I've always thought it was really weird that people are fine with one male - one female full body sex scenes, but when its two feminine bodies just with dicks, that somehow is more gay.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe its the fact that for the most part we all still very much like the female form.

I mean seriously without changing anything else removing hiro's penis would make him 100% girl. (at least for me)

I've always thought it was really weird that people are fine with one male - one female full body sex scenes, but when its two feminine bodies just with dicks, that somehow is more gay.
Yeah. I think the same thing about Hiro. 99% of the time, I think I forget Hiro IS a boy. Not like Majalis ever meant Hiro to be anything but a sissy, after all. I can't think of a single game with futa on male that had a 'strong' (physically or mentally) main male lead.

It could always be worse. Some people try to place themselves as the main character. Something I'm incapable of doing, due to my size.
Being 6'4 and 220 lbs makes it a little difficult.

I always play/read games as 'the outsider', if that makes sense. Some not very hidden voyeuristic tendencies :)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes