ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone able to link the patch notes for 0.20.3, 4, and 5?
Or tell me where I can find them?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How can you recruit Kylira after you've made him go to the brothel in the newest patch?
I don't think you can. When you visit them in the brothel, there are no chat options. They also apparently quite enjoy the taste of human cum and don't want to leave, if you read their whole scene.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I don't think you can. When you visit them in the brothel, there are no chat options. They also apparently quite enjoy the taste of human cum and don't want to leave, if you read their whole scene.
One of the patch notes is that you are supposed to be able to recruit them. Have you updated to the new version?

Reactions: cumboy
Apr 16, 2019
tales is one of the few games that you can be the sissy even if you defeat the enemy, making this game a kind of an hidden gem, you can be the best and also a slut and still go around without feeling""""bad""" about it or loosing,
Being able to go about it in a way that isn't strictly "win and be cool and fuck" or "lose and be a fuckboi and get fucked" is the cool thing at the center of the game, yeah. Early on it basically was just a violated heroine game with a cute boy instead, like in all of those sex was a consequence of losing and it got forced on the hero, but now it's all about finding your own way.

Even if you get a little too fond of horses or wolves you can keep going or you can give up on any notion of being some cool conquering hero and end up that screwed silly slut. The game doesn't specifically encourage you to play it a certain way anymore.
Reflecting further on this, I wish there were more options along those lines. Things I wish I could do include:
  • Voluntarily lay on my back in "combat", and invite/ask the "enemy" to fuck me. (You can get knocked down sometimes, but enemies only seem interested in sitting on your face when you do.)
  • Mind-control the Warlock into fucking me. Preferably in a repeatable scene.
  • Consistently, repeatedly tackle and mount enemies. I can grapple them, but they get up as fast as I do. Or sometimes they fall over of their own accord, but they're usually not hard when they do; or they get start getting up before I can get into the stance to mount them.
Or, why not a game that goes further, and actually rewards the player for getting fucked? Not just earning money for brothel work, or the occasional handful of XP, but being a succubus (or a succubus (male)) who heals, charges mana and/or levels up by extracting cum? Does anything like that exist?

Again, sorry if I'm retreading past discussions.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Cum counts as food; but you don't get very much that way.

Edit:

What's the fastest way to burn dignity?
Fastest way I've seen is to use the encounter button for the goblin horde, follow them to the forest, and then don't even try to stop them from gangraping you. You burn through dignity real quick that way.

previouslyunusedname
There's a new class coming out that's 96% complete that summons demons. And it says that to keep your power up, you have to make contracts and take poundings to stay strong.
Patron Class - Evoker

We'll add a Patron-only (during development) class to Tales of Androgyny - the Evoker, a class with no hunger gauge, who gains and maintains their strength by summoning demons from the void, forming pacts with them, and getting packed by them.

That sounds like you'll be rewarded for being a cumdump, lol.
There's a huge issue with that, though. The Death Knight can instantly defeat you if either your purity or dignity (I forget which) is lower than like 80%. Which means they'll have to change that. Because if the DK does that, what's the demon king behind her going to do? You won't even be able to fight them if you played the 'fun' way. Its one of the main reasons I keep a 'pure' save.

hi_im_horny

May 26, 2017
Bunny is gotten by taking a loan from the bank, and not paying it. Eventually a Puca shows up asking for it. If you don't have the gold required, you can say so or offer to lower the debt with your body.
You want to not have the gold. Then lose the fight. She takes you to the inn for a gameover, but it gives you the Bunny class.

And you keep making it sound like game overs actually are game overs. They haven't been for quite a while. When you see one, just keep clicking and you'll go back to the game with your new class, lol.
Here's proof you can continue after the Bunny/Puca game over and get your new class:
You can also open your save file in notepad and run a search for "jobClass" Just make sure you change the current class into the new one with all caps, just like the current one is already in there.

I actually like the "Queen" costume, so I regularly use it. I even have it on my two 'pure' saves, lol.
dickpenisguys
This should finish the info on what Dexter answered.
that was very helpful
thank you very much
also thanks to dexter too for the info he gave

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes